In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas?

• Thread starter RhCrusader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RhCrusader

So I’m entering week 9 and being told to chop I have a microscope but having trouble using it almost need another hand
I will post pics best I can bare with me
Plants and bud pics I’ll try again with scope when wife gets home
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 2
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 3
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 4
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 5
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 6
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 7
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 8
In bloom entering week 9 how long ideas 9
Again I will try and get better detailed pics shortly thanks for looking
Can’t wait to get the farms opinion you guys got me here without killing them even though I’ve tried also they are dry and thirsty

emanresu

emanresu

I looked this up for you. I can't say I do this perfectly myself. My temp is usually a few degrees higher than that and my humidity jumps around a little. From the 50s to low 60s.
The drying room (or cabinet) has a carefully controlled environment:
The ideal temperature is 60-70°F.
The ideal humidity range for drying is 45-55%.
You should do it in the dark as well.

R

RhCrusader

I plan to wrap it and add a fan I have a dehumidifier in the room my problem is I don’t have a dark place to hang them to dry
This project is already taking up two rooms in my house and trying to be compact as possible

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Rh.....not a problem hanging it there......no doubt, ideally you want the prime environment.....

My drying environment sucks ass and there is always a light on....I hang um and dry um in shitty conditions......the main thing is to let them hang as long as possible.....the dry and cure fixes any problem I encounter......

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I plan to wrap it and add a fan I have a dehumidifier in the room my problem is I don’t have a dark place to hang them to dry
This project is already taking up two rooms in my house and trying to be compact as possible
Well, we do what we can. Temperature and humidity are probably the most important factors in drying. Darkness supposedly deactivates chlorophyll, which is believed to affect the flavor. Curing does that, too. How are you planning to cure your crop?

R

RhCrusader

Well, we do what we can. Temperature and humidity are probably the most important factors in drying. Darkness supposedly deactivates chlorophyll, which is believed to affect the flavor. Curing does that, too. How are you planning to cure your crop?
I am thinking grove bags only because it’s seems simple
I have a dehumidifier In that room keeping temps right will probably be my issue
It was 77f this morning RH was 45 so I have some work to do
Busy week no doubt hopefully cut 1or two a night

7munkee

7munkee

Darkness is the least important factor when drying IMO, as long as they are not under your 700 ppfd grow lights. Personally, I shoot for low 60's temperature. Humidity is a little harder to control. Day one your humidity around your hanging plants will be 70+ maybe. Day 2 it may drop to 60 and even lower subsequent days. I generally hang mine for 3-4 days and then put them in a tote with the lid cocked open for a week. Of course, I live in an area where it may be 40% rh in my house so I need to conserve the moisture for a bit longer.

Nothing worse than waiting 5 months for herb that smells like hay.

R

RhCrusader

Darkness is the least important factor when drying IMO, as long as they are not under your 700 ppfd grow lights. Personally, I shoot for low 60's temperature. Humidity is a little harder to control. Day one your humidity around your hanging plants will be 70+ maybe. Day 2 it may drop to 60 and even lower subsequent days. I generally hang mine for 3-4 days and then put them in a tote with the lid cocked open for a week. Of course, I live in an area where it may be 40% rh in my house so I need to conserve the moisture for a bit longer.

Nothing worse than waiting 5 months for herb that smells like hay.
That’s what I’m worried about it doesn’t seem to have the smell it did already or I’ve become nose blind
It is definitely sticky

Top Bottom