Indoor Vertical Lighting Hydro Soil Trees

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

I realized I haven't posted any of our grow rooms since I gave up on DWC a lonnnng time ago.

We have since moved to Gavitas and flat tables, but we still have a few rooms with this style of grow.

It basically evolved from us teaching ourselves and finding a way to reap the benefits of hydro (it grows faster) and combine it with the ease of using soil. In addition, we liked the portability of fabric pots. Enter, rockwool transplanted into soil. We are using empire builder by sanctuary soil. Importantly, when we first started, plant count was an issue. So this allowed us to grow monsters while maintaining a lower plant count. You also reduce the initial setup cost because you don't have to buy all the plastics and reflectors. Easily a 5 to 6 figure bill on plastics and reflectors alone. Lastly, because we rent, we sommmmmeeetimes have to take things down. These rooms disassemble (and reassemble!!) very quickly. And you gotta drop bulbs, Canadian style in SoCal, son!

The rooms are ghetto, but they've been doing 6 harvests a year every_fucking_year since 2011.

Definitely not the most efficient way to grow weed. I think Gavitas on tables is better. And Sativa's love this style, not so much for OGs and Indicas. But damn, when the main cola is 8 inches a way from the bulb, since heat rises up, the flower site grows like a tumor. We don't top either, which results in an insane main cola.

Indoor vertical lighting hydro soil trees
Indoor vertical lighting hydro soil trees 2
Indoor vertical lighting hydro soil trees 3
Top Bottom