Input On A Connoisseur Grow If You Would...

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

So I have had a few for logs on here but I did not have time to dedicate to them as needed. With a break from growing and now a new room to create, I go back to my love, favorite hobby, and my peace , growing herbs of the earth. I have abundant opportunities that will start with this first documented grow. My flower start time deadline is in two weeks. A mix of og plants are vegging and room is half built. I need to figure out cooling, ventilation, and drainage. Possiblities are endless as I know the owner of the property/house and am entrusted with everything. As long as I grow my heart out my world will be at peace.

Starting with
two 1k and 5x5 footprints.
portable 12k btu ac.
Co2 capabilities just need to fill tank
20+ strains of variety at my choosing
pro mix Peat that's been used for many cycles
Raw Salt nutes I mix myself in to concentrate.
Reservoirs and water wands
Room for 2k more if I can cool it.
(Only 12btu portable right now)
Galaxy digitals and raptors, although I have adjust a wings but cant keep them cool at this point.

Mostly I need setup tips for the room setup. I feel that's where my biggest difficulties are in general. I cut corners and it kills me. All profits at this point are directed at making a better space. We have a small budget but we don't need much. All input is valued, never assume I know what I'm doing.

Things I need to do:
Vent lights or its going to heat up too much in about a month or two.
Make a table with drain so I can water thru pots.(lookin fer ideas)
Grow good pot.

Any input or questions welcome. Must be finished in two weeks and I will post grow log once it's running to give back to the community. Thanks everyone in advance.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Would focus on getting a wall ac installed so you can run more lights, the portable Ac units are not good at all compared to real ac. That is number one.

O

oregonmellow

Draw it out on a piece of paper ie how the light footprints would be,ease of access to lights,a/c,fans,how you going to water drip,or hand water,just two cents,happy growing,Peace.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I love geopots, great for helping with height issues since they encourage a plant to bush. And a drain to waste flood tray that is inexspensive is hydrofarms low tide series. Use 2x12s and cinder blocks to raise it up then have a drain pan under drain. Best of luck.
Peace
2014 11 20 090206

H

happy b

If your running air cooled lighting good hoods are essential . iv seen a good few people useing "cool tubes" recently but the light coverage they giv is garbage ,very in efficient . If you still need to buy hoods go for the xxl hoods with the hinged glass.

Top Bottom