Introducing Predatory mites in week 5 flower

• Thread starter cultv8or69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cultv8or69

Introducing predatory bugs at week 5 of flower

Will predatory bugs eventually dissipate after a few weeks after dealing with the problem at hand or will I have a new infestation of beneficial bugs? (obviously harmless) but none the less not ideal to have bud riddled with bugs at harvest.

Just for clarification day 1 of week 5 flower.
Planning to do 8 weeks flower and 1 week flush.
Hps lighting
Coco
3 feeds a day run to waste setup
Everything looking healthy and dense and frosty just noticed mostly around lower plants i have silvery/white spots on fan leaves ( suspected thrips )

Any help would be much appreciated 🙏 cheers

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Introducing predatory bugs at week 5 of flower

Will predatory bugs eventually dissipate after a few weeks after dealing with the problem at hand or will I have a new infestation of beneficial bugs? (obviously harmless) but none the less not ideal to have bud riddled with bugs at harvest.

Just for clarification day 1 of week 5 flower.
Planning to do 8 weeks flower and 1 week flush.
Hps lighting
Coco
3 feeds a day run to waste setup
Everything looking healthy and dense and frosty just noticed mostly around lower plants i have silvery/white spots on fan leaves ( suspected thrips )

Any help would be much appreciated 🙏 cheers
have you used a loupe to look at the bottom of the affected leaves?

C

cultv8or69

have you used a loupe to look at the bottom of the affected leaves?
I have used a 100-1000x usb microscope and only can find black poop dots and I found 1 or 2 tiny squiggly jumping tiny worm clear looking things I can't find any definitive thrips but all the signs are there.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

What kind of predatory bug? Most of em will die off when there are no more bugs to feed on.....so dnt worry

Top Bottom