IQAIR GAS good for purification?

• Thread starter growerscave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growerscave

growerscave

Sadly my mother passed away some six years ago and she has two of these https://www.iqair.com/gb/products/air-purifiers/gc-multigas (not cheap, around £1200!).

Whenever used one and the other was sold the LONG house clearance, Have just found the other brand new one (still wrapped up in packaging) and need to know if its worth getting new filters (time expired) and running it in the grow room. From what I can tell there is no Ozone so should be good but is it worth the bit running it or shall I just sell it?

cheers

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
dont seem any good, a review from amazon

"Bought this based on reviews to clean Marijuana smoke from neighbor. No help at all. Even the cooking smell won't be cleaned after high speed for an hour. Instead the smell from the air purifier makes me nausea when run at high speed. Don't waste your money."

growerscave

growerscave

dont seem any good, a review from amazon

"Bought this based on reviews to clean Marijuana smoke from neighbor. No help at all. Even the cooking smell won't be cleaned after high speed for an hour. Instead the smell from the air purifier makes me nausea when run at high speed. Don't waste your money."
It wasn't for the smell, just purifying the air. they go for good £££ of will flog on ebay,

Latest posts

Top Bottom