Iranian short season

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

nope , i hope some one has info too, ive been interested in it for quite sometime , that and his chumala what ever its called

M

MASSES 420KING

hes workin with the green crack and the super green crack hes got a grow journal on here go check it out and i believe that the iranian is a 90 day start to harvest and 100 grams per plant and supposed to be seriously potent

N

nvthis

hes workin with the green crack and the super green crack hes got a grow journal on here go check it out and i believe that the iranian is a 90 day start to harvest and 100 grams per plant and supposed to be seriously potent

I heard that as well, but I also heard it completely blows indoors. OD only kind of deal.

sky high

sky high

yo bro

Looks like it's now called "Iranian Auto flower"....

I've never ran any autos before. How did you run yours last year? From seed? Can ya elaborate at all on how she grew/etc? Can you take clones from autos...say to stagger a month or so later from crop #1?

Thinking about 10 of these and 10 of the Iranian G13.... and i have 3 packs of "guerilla gold" (#1 & 2, I believe) I bought just before HS went down that I'd also like to run before they are no longer viable.

any insight appreciated!

s h

S

stimuli

Shame this strain is fem only as the price is quite high.

Now would it be possible to reverse a selected fem and would the pollen if produced be viable?

A

aireoponics

iss

i bought 10 seeds off the doc, and started one the other day it popped yesterday, starting a journal. Plan on stressing the plant to attempt seeds.

G

george

I bought mine for the first time, staggered some indoors, 2ft tall is all they grow, 1 is already starting the budding process. I live next to a street, on a lot 75 ft wide, hard to describe, how well under 6 ft works so well. So far just as advertized 90 day wonders.
harvest for one 1st week in august. mold killed me last year, with late plants.Banner year

J

joekush

I was looking at the website and dr greenthumb had its yield from 2-8 oz and 3' to 4' for the IxG13

Top Bottom