Is this a good setup?

• Thread starter LexBlazor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LexBlazor

Hey Everyone i am new to growing cannabis indoors and while i did some research on certain needed products of course i thought it would be best to ask at least a somewhat experienced grower if these were good tools:

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Hey so I like I said I'm very new but I have made the mistake of trying to go cheap on my 1st grow so I'd say the tent and the ac infinity system are great but I think you should look into a better light like a spiderfarmer or ac infinity or mars hydro. You already have the ac infinity cloudline system so maybe get a ac infinity light that you can control from the app would be the way to go and while you're at it maybe add the ac infinity 6 inch oscillating fan and hook that to the control panel and you'll have a very nice set up

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Hey so I like I said I'm very new but I have made the mistake of trying to go cheap on my 1st grow so I'd say the tent and the ac infinity system are great but I think you should look into a better light like a spiderfarmer or ac infinity or mars hydro. You already have the ac infinity cloudline system so maybe get a ac infinity light that you can control from the app would be the way to go and while you're at it maybe add the ac infinity 6 inch oscillating fan and hook that to the control panel and you'll have a very nice set up
On the left is my crappy setup last week and the right is what I'm running now so don't do what I did cause you get what you pay for do it right the 1st time and save yourself some $

Screenshot 20240421 202621
PXL 20240421 160721186MP
BB22

BB22

Just an unasked for suggestion.

I find it helpful to have the pots elevated to get some airflow underneath. Helps with dry back.✌️
On the left is my crappy setup last week and the right is what I'm running now so don't do what I did cause you get what you pay for do it right the 1st time and save yourself some $

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Thanks I'll take all the unasked suggestions I can get I'm trying to learn all I can

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Hey Everyone i am new to growing cannabis indoors and while i did some research on certain needed products of course i thought it would be best to ask at least a somewhat experienced grower if these were good tools:
A tent taller than 4 feet would be better. I recommend 6 feet tall or taller.

Top Bottom