Is this deficiency or toxicity??

• Thread starter Erebuss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Erebuss

Some of the fan leafs have these signs and some the new small ones have these like burn tips. I’m thinking if it’s potassium deficiency the signs on the fan leaf but I can’t find out. Need help. I’m on week 8 with an autoflower week 2 of bloom. I have premix soil and go organic.

Is this deficiency or toxicity
Is this deficiency or toxicity 2
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The leaves in the first picture look overwatered. How often do you water it? A high VPD can also cause leaf tip chlorosis.

The problem in the second picture could also be due to overwatering but could also be calcium deficiency.

Pictures of the whole plant can be helpful.

E

Erebuss

The leaves in the first picture look overwatered. How often do you water it? A high VPD can also cause leaf tip chlorosis.

The problem in the second picture could also be due to overwatering but could also be calcium deficiency.

Pictures of the whole plant can be helpful.
I water every 4-5 days with 2ltrs my pot is 10lt. My humidity is about 40-50%. The soil is completely dry at the top and about 80% dry 5-7cm deep.

15E30573 0D73 4A15 8179 900F0994639E
B66BBF44 513C 4D75 AADB 81CDBB0FA820
126AA770 1704 4A85 B2D6 3129984FFA08
01933D10 CEF1 4ACA A015 7713B432A932
583E8ED1 0EE3 4E78 9366 AE368E069693
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I water every 4-5 days with 2ltrs my pot is 10lt. My humidity is about 40-50%. The soil is completely dry at the top and about 80% dry 5-7cm deep.
Thanks for the pictures. Your plant looks good.

Some Epsom salt for magnesium probably would be helpful. I also see slight light stress.

What are you feeding it? Some high phosphorous bloom nutrients would be helpful for bud growth.

E

Erebuss

Thanks for the pictures. Your plant looks good.

Some Epsom salt for magnesium probably would be helpful. I also see slight light stress.

What are you feeding it? Some high phosphorous bloom nutrients would be helpful for bud growth.
I have premix my soil with guano diffusion packet and I water only with biobizz heaven and acti Vera. I bought some epsom salt and I will add in my next water in 3 days and also I bought this PK nutr but I will wait 1-2 weeks before I feed my plant with these one

50EF961C 4F89 4F84 8049 B2A6B76D7872
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I have premix my soil with guano diffusion packet and I water only with biobizz heaven and acti Vera. I bought some epsom salt and I will add in my next water in 3 days and also I bought this PK nutr but I will wait 1-2 weeks before I feed my plant with these one
I'm not familiar with the nutrients you're using. That 0-39-25 should be good for flowering, but it's potent, so be careful to avoid giving the plant too much.

For the Epsom salt, use one tablespoon per gallon of water.

It's often recommended to stop feeding a plant within about four weeks of harvest. I think your plant is close to that point. So, this is a good time to add nutrients.

E

Erebuss

I'm not familiar with the nutrients you're using. That 0-39-25 should be good for flowering, but it's potent, so be careful to avoid giving the plant too much.

For the Epsom salt, use one tablespoon per gallon of water.

It's often recommended to stop feeding a plant within about four weeks of harvest. I think your plant is close to that point. So, this is a good time to add nutrients.
Thanks for the help I appreciate it

Top Bottom