itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
i whent to get some pots today from the plant pot shed, for the outdoor😁 i would go messing here years ago when i where young lad, its some run down sheds not in use. anyhow i needed some pots last year so thought to go back then and years later it where still there. i go back every now and then, when i need some plant pots. i call it the plant pot shed😂
View attachment 2143411
View attachment 2143412
I’d be in heaven I’m about to buy a ton of 4” pots to use for my garden seedlings 😂

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I’d be in heaven I’m about to buy a ton of 4” pots to use for my garden seedlings 😂
Me too! I have quite a collection but I'm running out in the last few days. I'm still 2 weeks from putting things outside and am up potting like crazy. 7 flats of seedlings (everything from zinnias to tomatoes) required lots of small pots. I'm glad I've hoarded, never expected to use all of them.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yup farmers😁 biker lemon plant at week 2 of flower yesterday. i put the net on other day, and kinda managed to get the other plants on level with the biker plant. the little cuttings are still stretching a little to.👍
Tent week2

Bikerlemon

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Damn! She straight up turned into a bush! She is going to go crazy when she starts stacking 🤩
yeh bro can smell it kinda before i open the room😁 , im gonna after chop it down take quite a few cuttings grow them outdoor again. last year the one cutting a put out where a buety. only small but had 0 rot, made it the longest and the smoke where the best. im sure a bigger plant would be awesome.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Darn you musta be trimming a lot that’s one big lump for Scissor hash

I absolutely love the outside plant I’ve never seen a plant express so much color 💪🙂
thanks buddy that my favourite plant/ smoke,😁 thats a bit of the scissors there from the cali blues plant mainly. i trim when the buds still hold that stickie ness, every few buds i get something like this, then just scrape it off and build it up. certain strains are better then others, and big scissors more hash😁. normally ill smoke it on a bong or something like that, its probably my favourite hash to smoke.
Scissor

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
hello farmers😁 week 3 flower on the biker lemon, im getting a tropical lemon mixed, fruit type smell. there not the biggest buds but the density on them looks really nice so far.👍
View attachment 2148324
View attachment 2148325
Outta the seeds I ran my esteemed homie, it’s was one pheno, and it was an over night explosion in the flower dept, it seemed like it just raided the pantry and didn’t shit for a week. Just fat. And I’d have to agree on the nose too, big yielder don’t you worry…..

IMG 3509
IMG 3472
IMG 3471
IMG 3470
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Outta the seeds I ran my esteemed homie, it’s was one pheno, and it was an over night explosion in the flower dept, it seemed like it just raided the pantry and didn’t shit for a week. Just fat. And I’d have to agree on the nose too, big yielder don’t you worry…..
plants looking awesome cap,👍 yeh it stacks up kinda nice not the biggest buds but dense. yours looks way better then mine bro😁 i did try it outdoor last year and where pretty nice so kept it from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom