Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Main flower area.....I lowered both lights about 5ish inches......couple different changes within the past month or so.....dialed back my feed....they like it......cut out CaliMAGic.....yep....I do listen and read.....so now they've taken the different regimen of nutes and CaliMAGic, I just lowered the lights......I'm thinking they can take it and more, now that my feed is a lil better......

And the main veg area......I'm a little behind, but...........

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Wait what is that one in the far corner in the 1st vid? Far upper right corner. I didn't catch what you said.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ha.....this beautiful lady has been more than expected.....she smells.......light citrusy/skunky.......she's gives clones like there's no end! Thank you 🐲, for allowing me to try some new strains!

P.S. ha....was this the right one....ha....
Yes...you said this bitch is nice or something. 😆 yes that one. 👏 that's nice. Which strain was that? 👀 *is in her seedcase now* 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Bilber......hey, what's up? It would help if you included the pictures......oh, right.....

Yes....she has alot of potential so far!

20240507 131029
20240507 131138
20240507 131147
20240507 131209

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Thank you Gt! Totally caught off guard winning.....it's alot to take in! Very cool stuff.....now I've gotta get a couple fittings or something for the drain trays.....and I'm sorry about your fast version Blue Dream x Blue Mammoth.......now I know a little about fast plants......Thank you Gt!
Oh i see how it is What the hell man What did you do!

lol its all good Buddy no worries these things happen

Bilber

Bilber

Oh i see how it is What the hell man What did you do!

lol its all good Buddy no worries these things happen
I've heard of fast flower, bit I've never looked into them......truth be told.....I'm still not sure what the difference between autos and fast are.......you don't have to explain, I can fall down the 🕳.....I should anyways....kinda figured it would not flower until I set it, and then less flower time......Thank you Gt!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Fast I believe is just in the flowering stage is quicker finish than a normal flowering stage..

Autos are like preprogrammed throughout the grow.

That's the best I can do. I'm sure glick could explain it way better 😆

Bilber

Bilber

Royal Blue Skunk, 🐲, crosses that I'm waiting for.......not sure how much longer for maturity, but I'm thinking almost 2ish more weeks till they get tigered......then I've gotta somehow try and stabilize them......I don't think I can with the Pineapple Chunk because that is the mother/clone.....pretty much the end of the road for her.....

Royal Blue Skunk = RBS

RBS × 🍒 🥧

RBS × Pineapple Chunk

RBS × Jamaican

RBS × t19

20240507 172232

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Royal Blue Skunk, 🐲, crosses that I'm waiting for.......not sure how much longer for maturity, but I'm thinking almost 2ish more weeks till they get tigered......then I've gotta somehow try and stabilize them......I don't think I can with the Pineapple Chunk because that is the mother/clone.....pretty much the end of the road for her.....

Royal Blue Skunk = RBS

RBS × 🍒 🥧

RBS × Pineapple Chunk

RBS × Jamaican

RBS × t19

View attachment 2166586
Beautiful man!!!! 😍 can't wait to see what you have created....muahahauajjahahahahah
😃

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Oooo hey I was wondering. Did you use all the pollen from the rbs or do you have some kept for later? Just being a curious 🐉 😆 thanks man! Happy growing bilber and family! 😃

Bilber

Bilber

Oooo hey I was wondering. Did you use all the pollen from the rbs or do you have some kept for later? Just being a curious 🐉 😆 thanks man! Happy growing bilber and family! 😃
I actually just wrapped it up in wax paper.....I'm not sure how much is here, but I do have some.....I'm also not sure how much it takes to pollinate a bud....I'm ASSuming only a very minimal amount.....I think I barely touched the 4 crosses.....

Tapped the plant over those plants what.......

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Rig
I actually just wrapped it up in wax paper.....I'm not sure how much is here, but I do have some.....I'm also not sure how much it takes to pollinate a bud....I'm ASSuming only a very minimal amount.....I think I barely touched the 4 crosses.....

Tapped the plant over those plants what.......
Ht on! I'm not fixing it. Its awesome the way it is! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 oooo yea I managed to pollinate 3 plants with only 4 balls...soooooo...not much at all. 😃 bilber the pollen collector now! Happy growing man!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Love those outdoor shots!

Every time I’m in your thread I want to start a mini harvest project. I’m not sure what the appeal to me is, but it’s there big time! Maybe more manageable sizes? I don’t know but I like it! : )

Top Bottom