Just need advice on feeding this clone

• Thread starter SycknTyred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SycknTyred

SycknTyred

I got this clone the other night and I'm just wondering if I should go full strength with nutes or start a little lighter on that to see how it takes? Thanks in advance
Just need advice on feeding this clone

Galgrows

Galgrows

I'd give it a chance to get the roots settled perhaps wait a week or so. Did the roots look well developed on it when you transplanted? If they weren't let it get settled then i use 1/2 strength on my photos watch how it reacts.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I got this clone the other night and I'm just wondering if I should go full strength with nutes or start a little lighter on that to see how it takes?
How long has it been in that pot?

I'd let it adjust to its new location for a few days to a week. It looks healthy, so see what it does. I look for new growth.

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

How long has it been in that pot?

I'd let it adjust to its new location for a few days to a week. It looks healthy, so see what it does. I look for new growth.
I just potted it in that 5 gallon yesterday, and okay! I'll just hang back a bit and wait for it to show me signs of needing nutes then you think?

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

I'd give it a chance to get the roots settled perhaps wait a week or so. Did the roots look well developed on it when you transplanted? If they weren't let it get settled then i use 1/2 strength on my photos watch how it reacts
When I had taken it out of the solo cup it was in it had a really good root system built up!

Top Bottom