Just starting

• Thread starter LEmerson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEmerson

Greetings. Growing weed in the back yard became legal so I have to do it. Haven't planted anything. I'm planning to grow autoflower outdoors. The other folks in the house wouldn't like the aroma if I grew indoors. My biggest worry is rabbits, squirrels and the occasional deer wandering around. I'm thinking maybe an outdoor tent. They make some that are supposed to be good for outdoor plants. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to avoid critters getting into your pot?

euphoriaup

euphoriaup

Greetings. Growing weed in the back yard became legal so I have to do it. Haven't planted anything. I'm planning to grow autoflower outdoors. The other folks in the house wouldn't like the aroma if I grew indoors. My biggest worry is rabbits, squirrels and the occasional deer wandering around. I'm thinking maybe an outdoor tent. They make some that are supposed to be good for outdoor plants. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to avoid critters getting into your pot?
You could totally do a greenhouse there are a few decent options on Amazon, you still have chances of fighting off bugs, from coming in and out of the house and etc. other things depending of course are temperature and humidity as well as how much sun you have during the summer season

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
do not grow auto flowers,. grow photo period,.
secondly is it going into the ground?
i use fencing until the plant is well established and at least 3 ft or more tall before removing fence,.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Autoflower could be a good choice outdoor, depending where you live some photoperiods will hardly finish properly before the cold come.

not even talking about the fact most breeders provide very approximative and/or inacurate infos about flowering times of their strains outdoor.

Top Bottom