Kush Brothers?

• Thread starter Larimy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Larimy

Larimy

Hi I was just wondering if anyones ever heard of the Kush Brothers and a strain called pineapple express...

does anyone know where one can purchase seeds?

or anything about the strain..wonder if its like the movie lol that looked like some beautiful smoke..

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hi I was just wondering if any ever heard of the Kush Brothers and a strain called pineapple express...

does anyone know where one can purchase seeds?

or anything about the strain..wonder if its like the movie lol that looked like some beautiful smoke..

I have had the Pineapple Express. It is a rather good strain. Although there is Trainwreck in the mix it is still a narcotic, stay at home kind of effect. As far as seeds I don't know where to get them, if there are any. Maybe you should try and find a clone of it.

D

Dagga

there's no train wreck in the cross of "pineapple express"
that the kush brothers did.
you can find those cats kickin at breedbay if you'd like.
cheers
D

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

I have not heard of Pineapple Express being an actual strain, but know that H3ad was planning on making it after seeing the movie. I beleive it is a cross with Oriental Express (Trainwreck x Thai) and a Pineapple pheno of C99...

D

Dagga

Kush Brothers Pineapple Express=
(bubblegum x mango x pineapple(cut))

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Sounds like a tasty cross for sure!:nod

Did they make this cross after the movie? Would be funny if the beans were actually released before the movie came up with the name.

Anyway, who are these Kush Brothers? Ive never heard of them... They new to the seed scene or just a well kept secret?:D

D

Dagga

I believe that collective have been involved in the dispensary scene for a bit......but are relatively new to the public as far as a seed co.
i think that they had the strain done before the movie, but only named it right before or during the release.
not sure where you can by their wares though??

on a side note i have grown oriental express...and its a killer smoke! i got mine in cut form and was racy as all get out...bouncing of the walls type of shit. great smoke but im an indica lover through and through maing...so i passed it on.
one
D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

there's no train wreck in the cross of "pineapple express"
that the kush brothers did.
you can find those cats kickin at breedbay if you'd like.
cheers
D

Thanks for the info Dagga. I knew there were more than one version of PE going around. I guess the one I got was not the one from the Kush Bros. But the batch I had certainly had Trainwreck in it. You could smell and taste it in there.

I would like to see the Kush Bros. version of the strain. It would be cool to do a side by side comparison of the buds. Have you ever smoked the Kush Bros. PE?

Larimy

Larimy

hey just wanted to thank everyone for the info...I am a member of breedbay so I will try and look a lil harder for them..

thanks again

Top Bottom