Large Plants Vs Germination Dates

• Thread starter Bulldog420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is the best germination day for large plant starts?

• Jan

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Feb

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Early March

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Late March

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Early April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Late April

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, no. I am not going to search through threads which should have already had those messages erased. I flagged them months ago, so no, I will not do the mods job. Sorry. Nor do I care if Mr. Rojo's deplorable behavior is up for people to see. Sorry if I gave anybody the impression I cared about that.....

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, I am only on the farm for a little while. Logic can kiss my ass. He knows he should have banned Rojo and GrowGod. He chose not to. Was here for over 6 years, and got banned for reporting trolls........Sad.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

This thread is kinda crazy does it matter when a person really starts ???
End of the day Veg times dictate size of plant and yield, there is no debate .
For some short seasons is what kills them in yield..
When i worked as a botanist at a well established botanic garden, We started seed in march dead of winter this way by may when people are purchasing there ornaments and decorative flowers they were nice and big and most importantly flowering ..
Talking hundreds of thousands of plants Only problem is as a worker you are every couple of hrs making sure heaters are on and working
( oil furnaces )
One can easily expect if a farmer can have another 2 months of a growing season there yields would increase 10 - 20 percent if not more right..
So when is really the best time to start seeds to make a big tree well its all up to amount of time an money on power you want to spend plain and simple
i have vegged marijuana plants from seed under T5 trained for 6 months before planting them out side they were 3 feet tall bushes healthy and no worries about insects, deer , slug attacks or other natural events
and that was one of my best ever out door harvests on record ..

So when is the best time to start seeds well one must look at there geological area @ when farmers , and growers plant out door period .
My self i like to fire up in march allowing me 5 - 7 weeks to sex and another 4 weeks ot so to veg and harden a plant for out door

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, no. I am not going to search through threads which should have already had those messages erased. I flagged them months ago, so no, I will not do the mods job. Sorry. Nor do I care if Mr. Rojo's deplorable behavior is up for people to see. Sorry if I gave anybody the impression I cared about that.....
And that my friend is why I admire how you roll. Never one to mince words and tell it like it is. Good to have you back bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom