Leaves Curling Downward And Turns Yellow

• Thread starter wiseheimer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiseheimer

wiseheimer

2 of my plants are showing some signs but I do not really understand whats wrong with them. I would be super happy if there is someone with some suggestions or idea.
og kush auto nr1

og kush auto nr2

I just gave them minimum dosage of atami rootbastic nutrient last monday and I made an EWC tea today. Ive got 4 more plants but they all generally seems fine.
any help would be appreciated

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
higher the light a bit as well and if you cant pull the plant off to the side for a day or 2 once the plant gets a bit older she will be able to handle the light.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

higher the light a bit as well and if you cant pull the plant off to the side for a day or 2 once the plant gets a bit older she will be able to handle the light.
what do you mean by pulling the plant off to the side?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

if I overwatered them how do the other plants just fine :S don't get me wrong I'm really trust what you guys says here but I just dont understand how

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

the one in the first 2 pics was always grew slower than the others and it always looked unhealthy/weak. maybe I watered all the plants same amount of water and it was too much for this little ladie

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

thanks guys.
does anyone experienced with autos know that overwatering would stopped to growing of the plant? I've heard if autos has damaged during the transition from seedling to veg could make them stop growing anymore and only harvest could be like a lollipop.

smokin jay

smokin jay

I have only run a couple autoflowers and they didn't do to good. Both of them got hit by bugs and it stunted them at about 12 inches. They never really recovered and the buds looked like crap so I tossed them. They were free seeds anyway lol. I don't know if that would happen when overwatered. Only time will tell.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
move the plant away from the direct light just till it can adjust soemtimes seedlings need a second to develope the waxy coating that protects it. so if you move the oens that are lighting up away from the center of the light for a day or 2 it will alow it to adjust(its called hardening off)

Latest posts

Top Bottom