Leaves twisting. Gaia green 4-4-4-in happy frog

• Thread starter Crunchy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok so not 100% but i’m thinking your a little high on nitrogen but also could be watering a day or two early and with a bit higher humidity in combination with all that defoliation that the leaves are having trouble transpiring,.. lower your humidity and only water for a few waterings,..

C

Crunchy

ok so not 100% but i’m thinking your a little high on nitrogen but also could be watering a day or two early and with a bit higher humidity in combination with all that defoliation that the leaves are having trouble transpiring,.. lower your humidity and only water for a few waterings,..
Ok I will be doing that. I’ll let you know how it goes

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ok I will be doing that. I’ll let you know how it goes
yes keep us updated with any changes and with pictures,..
i’ve also shown this thread to a buddy and he kinda thinks the same,.. generally twisty leaves can be a few things number one being heat,. but don’t think that’s your issue

C

Crunchy

yes keep us updated with any changes and with pictures,..
i’ve also shown this thread to a buddy and he kinda thinks the same,.. generally twisty leaves can be a few things number one being heat,. but don’t think that’s your issue
So it’s been a week I think. She’s back to normal and thriving. I watered with RO ph 6.5 with a little more run off than normal twice. Seemed to do the trick. Some fan leaves are still a little bit twisted but could be worse.

IMG 3304
Top Bottom