• Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : Lemon Skunk - DNA (round 2)
Method Smoked : Clean glass pipe

APPEARANCE

Lemon_Skunk_01_-_in_hand.jpg

Medium to large fresh looking buds. Frosted with lots of small trichomes, has a pretty frosted look even though the trim was done closely. Hairs are orange and the calxys are on the medium side. Dense feeling and a substantial amount of weed emerges from the buds when they are ground up. There is a tiny bit of blue-ish purple on some of the cola tips.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet lemon.

Associated smells of bud : Semi-sharp internal funky "vitamin" smell. More noticeable when a bud is cracked. Also has a bit of a cooked casserole smell. Delicious !

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Sweet lemon tartness.

Associated flavours : Incense.

Harsh/smoothness (1-10): 5

- cough factor? : yes/no?
The first couple hits makes you cough, then the smoke seems to mellow out and become pretty smooth

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body = 40% / 60%

Potency : 7.5
I gave this one a higher rating than last time, It seems like it was finished a bit later than the last trial. It actually made me woozy and a bit sleepy.

Duration : 1 hour. Over pretty quickly, especially after eating sweets.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime Both.

Munchies? : yes/no?

---------------------

This is the second round of the Lemon Skunk from DNA Seeds. This batch was done the same way as last time - in rockwool slabs and H&G Aqua Flakes (the whole line). It was given Humbolt Snow-Storm Ultra at the last 1/2 of flowering, at 1/3 strength. 4 plants per 600 watt, double trellised. Not done by me. They got just over 5.5 lbs with 6 600's (2500 g's @ 3600 watts). Their best ever. This is not counting any larfy or small buds. This strain has great commercial potential. Some of the main colas were forearm length. A little bit of Botrydis showed up in the biggest phatest colas unfortunately.

Very delicious weed with a very boring name.
I have seen the same stuff in clubs sold as Lemon Kush, but I am pretty sure it was just this.

Nice super stoned high that goes away pretty quickly, with no burnout. Good functional weed if you don't overdo it.

High resolution pic below...

Lemon_Skunk_02.jpg

D

Dubwobble

No one likes the DNA Lemon Skunk? This report has WAY better pics than my last one. And this crop was taken an extra week longer.

It will be all over the High Times SF Cup this weekend, look for it!

O

OG4UanME

i love it bro, although ive only tried green houses lemon skunk and loved the smoke flavor
and aroma, just wasnt worth growing for the amount of final weight. i always wanted to try this 1 DNA's, keep up the great work bro, and enjoy your harvest!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Bro I just pulled a freebie seed plant down last night.. I will get pic.. my girl looks alot different.. she has fat colas.. with huge trich stem heads.. the biggest I have seen.. after just trimming one bud you have to clean the scissor hash from your clippers to continue..
smells are sweet.. mild mild lemons.. over all a beutifull plant with big fat fluffy colas covered in white trichs.. I only got threw trimming half the plant and got almost half a gram of scissor hash.. and no I dont dig in the buds.. very carfull when I trim..

D

Dubwobble

I forgot that Greenhouse has a version too.

This one is a yielder, definately phat colas.

King - do a "double zoom" on the second picture... it is covered in crystals too. :rock

I didn't grow this, one of my homies did. But we are really stoked on this one. We didn't like the Kushberry too much from them, but this one is bomb daytime meds.

M

MASSES 420KING

my dna freebie went 100+days and it actually had a lemony color to the buds which were spears and the growing sent was a hazy lemony skunkyness but it said it was dna on it long cola spears very very heady smoke

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
No one likes the DNA Lemon Skunk? This report has WAY better pics than my last one. And this crop was taken an extra week longer.

It will be all over the High Times SF Cup this weekend, look for it!

I really like your reviews bro, I may not comment on them but I give you rep.

I have some DNA Lemonskunk beans in my locker, just waiting for space to pop those beans.

Thanks for your reviews, gives me something to look forward to.

M

MASSES 420KING

i love the dna lemon skunk just wish mine didnt go 100+ days but whoa it is a head snapper makes you feel transendental and shit for real man totally behind the eyes in your own world type high just takes to long i have the super sativa pheno

MARTA

MARTA

I have a pack of these waiting in line for a run...

I may have to move them up in position.

Thanks for the excellent smoke report, as always! :smiley_joint:

420king-spaded

hey kinger there you are please tell me thats not the same lemon skunk you gave me 100 days come on brotha

R

Ragga

Smell-o-vision is working for this one! That looks mouth watering. I've been really wanting to try some expert grown Lemon Skunk.

420king-MASSES

people try to pre order the lemon skunk but i say no its mine 100 day pheno yummy yummy yummy

J

just_in_ct

that high res pic looks sick. The DNA lemon skunk ive seen is a much lighter color green. This looks sick too

B

brickie

I've got some dna lemon skunk finishing up.

It does smell like skunk. The yield is low but it is just as resiny as hell.

It was a freebie so I only have the one plant to judge. I'm sure there are better phenos but I can't complain about it since its free.

Nice plant....I think I'll keep it for a couple of runs.

T

thehappyscotsma

thought id drop by and show you 1 of my main colas off of the greenhouse lemon skunk,gotta say i love this stuff,went just over 8 weeks and will definatly be growin it again at some point
DSC00320_2_.jpg

Top Bottom