Let's see your 2024 outdoor grow!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

It's that time again, thc farmers!! What bomb ass strains are you running for the 2024??!! I got a bunch this year!! I like the old schools, so got lots of them, and a few modern hybrids!!
D.j. short blueberry
Reeferman Santa marta gold
Black domina from sensi
Balkh afgani from kalifa
bodhi aca gold x (burmese x afgani)
Blue bonnet x Louis o.g. (riot seeds)
G.D.P. x ice cream cake
sour diesel (reeferman)
Super lemon haze x bog sour bubble
Purple punch (freebie)
Purple urkle x fire o.g.
Lets see your 2024 outdoor grow

LETS GROW!!!

Galgrows

Galgrows

View attachment 2161686View attachment 2161687
Blueberry. Out of a 6 pack. Narrowed to 4. Check d.j. shorts work. They are all almost identical. When a breeder goes past f4, you know you have some stable genetics!
Dig the socks LOL🤣 man i just love his BB i don't have those but i got 5 BBmuffin and 2 slurricane i've cloned up above your post. Mine are still under the light indoors. Weather outta be getting better here in So. Oregon soon. I hate and dread the reveg so i don't put them out till 14hrs. and it's cold as heck in the a.m. still.

Rooke

Rooke

Hello gromies!! Soooo darn excited to see all your awesome work and how beautiful they grow for everyone! I love outdoor growing and trying new things strains etc. wifey is outside tilling her garden she so loves the jd and tiller I’m going to sow some seeds directly into composted horse dung and see what happens. These were seeded into my soil no soaking or germinating and got 30 out of 31 started 2 are mutants 14 days since they poked there heads up and shed their hats very fast. I’ll get them out end of may hopefully 🤞 take care

Top Bottom