Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Nice pics! I’m finding I need to darken my iPhone exposure to see any detail in my buds. The frost is too reflective—if I don’t darken it, the buds appear like a fuzzy mass of white with no detail.

(Maybe I need to upgrade from the company iPhone 8 I ”forgot” to turn in when I retired!) 🏴‍☠️
View attachment 2159654
Here’s a bud shot of Trustfall’s Frostette, an outstanding cross that I will def run again.

ECSD x Cman by Tengu Seed co. is due a watering today.
View attachment 2159683
Thank you 🙏🏻 guys appreciate the shout outs and great work!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

found a portrait of the fast Peaceblaster with her col. land race momma :3

I found a couple videos from past grows too. Trying to get them up on youtube so i can post them, but youtube is being a prick.
248871527 311967917458316 4608796463224467059 n

Sorry, uploading to youtube seems to have killed a bit of the resultion. Cant really make out the frost, but heres those videos anyway. Just single bud shots. Age restricted, will have to watch on youtube too

Fast peaceblaster pheno

Biggs (bubba x gelato)

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

found a portrait of the fast Peaceblaster with her col. land race momma :3

I found a couple videos from past grows too. Trying to get them up on youtube so i can post them, but youtube is being a prick.
View attachment 2164194

Sorry, uploading to youtube seems to have killed a bit of the resultion. Cant really make out the frost, but heres those videos anyway. Just single bud shots. Age restricted, will have to watch on youtube too

Fast peaceblaster pheno

Biggs (bubba x gelato)
Sorry for the "bro's" in the videos hahahaha.

This was yeaaaaars back and i was probably using those videos to try and make a sell to someone hesitant to buy "homegrown" most likely. Back in kansas city homegrown was a stand in term for "this weed sucks but im gonna charge you out the ass" most of the time you heard it. Managed to pull 7 a qp for both on several occasions with repeat grabs... on street in a medi-state while i was technically my own competition no less hhahahaha. I was actually let go from a commercial facility because of "conflict of interests" around this time (and i had an offer from the NOAA too they had found out i was going to be taking) But i did leave behind my peaceblaster genepool and some others for them to play with. Theres probably some homies in KC smoking on that genepool rn. I just wouldn't know, and they probably wouldn't either lmao.

Wish the youtube video bandwidth caps hadnt mucked with the resolution was stoked to dig up those videos lmao -_- Peaceblasters shade of green totally destroyed the video as a frost shot with the compression. Was a 1440p video, not sure why it only uploaded in 720p. says its done processing 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Just chopped my Ground Zero day 84. It came out amazing. Can't wait to smoke it
this is a bit ridiculous sir. Nice. What the capt said. Those sugar leaves are danker looking then half the nugs in this thread tbh lmao. No offense at all to anyone intended.

Bro I can't even wait for you to smoke that bud. That plant can't wait for you (to be punched in the face) to smoke it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom