light stress or just a stupid grower ?

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

but as i transplanted out of the half gallon plastic pots to the 3 gallon fabric pots i used BRAND NEW SOIL , so shouldnt that help that lil problem ?
Maybe? All depends on the rootball i suppose. Being that you have nothing to lose i would run a hell of a flush and bottle feed. Im sorry dude, im just spitballing tbh. For real though, hit me up if you need something to run. No charge. Would be glad to pass it along.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Maybe? All depends on the rootball i suppose. Being that you have nothing to lose i would run a hell of a flush and bottle feed. Im sorry dude, im just spitballing tbh. For real though, hit me up if you need something to run. No charge. Would be glad to pass it along.
i dont use liquid nutes it's all organic

Stokes

Stokes

i dont use liquid nutes it's all organic
Word. I love dry amendments myself. They do make liquid organic but its kinda pricey. You can flush and amend with something fast acting, like a blood meal or bat quano, or castings to hold you over until dry nutes kick in. Roots organics makes some terp teas that are good.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

been using it for over a year i just think i reused my soil too much

Stokes

Stokes

i cant say that it is definitively your soil is exhausted, youve done it more than me. Thats just what i would start with.

Are you mixing all that at full strength? Or is it a blend? Sounds like a lot of flowering nutes for veg, and that definitely will leave leaves crispy

Sunasun

Sunasun

It's light stress, my friend. I've been reusing my pro mix for 4 years now without any issues, once I got a handle on proper light intensity.
Sorry I've been gone, had surgery on Tuesday and been resting mostly.

These are under 350 ppfd of light.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

here is a pic like 3 weeks ago when i had 14 plants in the tent under the light notice the seedling plants in the small cups there in brand new soil with amendments under the same viparspectra ks3000 dimmed to 50 percent 4 to 5 ft away from plants in a 4x4 x7 tent that is burning all my plants
IMG 20240414 180824891

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

got a 450 watt light 4 ft from plants at 50 percent not burning the plants but we have a 300 watt light 5 ft away from the plants at 50 percent burning them

Grower1974

Grower1974

got a 450 watt light 4 ft from plants at 50 percent not burning the plants but we have a 300 watt light 5 ft away from the plants at 50 percent burning them
It’s not burning them. Trust me. I currently have a KS-5000 24” away from 6 plants at 75% power (385W) and the plants want more. They are getting 425-500ppfd at 20 days old.

Like I said. A 300W light 5 FEET away isn’t even enough light at all. Get yourself a meter.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
i cant say that it is definitively your soil is exhausted, youve done it more than me. Thats just what i would start with.

Are you mixing all that at full strength? Or is it a blend? Sounds like a lot of flowering nutes for veg, and that definitely will leave leaves crispy
Wondering the same it’s all I use is gaia, I’ll read back not sure if OP posted his mix rate for the amendments per gallon, and I just started using advanced nutrients Mikes OG tea, to make sure they have all nutrients available while the Gaia breaks down as you said above

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Wondering the same it’s all I use is gaia, I’ll read back not sure if OP posted his mix rate for the amendments per gallon, and I just started using advanced nutrients Mikes OG tea, to make sure they have all nutrients available while the Gaia breaks down as you said above
its a 75 all purpose /25 power bloom for veg and for flower its 75 power bloom and 25 veg , been doing that for 2 years with no problems
for photos i feed 4 times during life cycle for autos it is 3 times during life cycle

Top Bottom