live in VT i'd like a tall out side plant ,{which seeds should i get } last year i got seeds that were for expert growers and i am not an expert but

• Thread starter 1moretime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1moretime

live in VT i'd like a tall out side plant ,!{Which Seeds Should I Get }! last year i got seeds that were for expert growers and i am not an expert but i still got close to a pound ??? i'd like very high THC and about 5ft tall at least.. my last plants did not bud until the end of august when frost comes a calling i think it was my fault not changing the foxfarm fertilizer until the beginning of august

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Never heard of seeds for experts only, but sounds like you need to get them planted earlier. Maybe shoot for a faster finishing strain as well. Try to get some seedlings going in the house so they get a nice head start on growth. Around here its safe to plant outside after mothers day

1moretime

yeah i cant sign into my old account ??? jimbean802 if you look that up my plants were about 2 ft ? when i planted them but the site that i bought my seeds said expert it was a wookie strain if i could get a seed for a mediocre grower auto flower just does not seem right i would like to get about 10 to 20 lbs for next winter

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like they flowered right on time last year! for photos. Nobody ever said growing in Vermont, or anywhere back. There was gonna be easy! Good luck!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I went back and looked at his old thread! A one-day post! Just giving the benefit of the doubt that he might be serious about growing something!

1moretime

only allowed 1 ounce at a time in this state so i owe a lot of people for supplying me with product so i figure i'd cut an ounce off at a time, off of un-mature plant for pay back for the help with my illness 10 to 20 lbs ??? hehehe plus in this state im lucky to get an ounce or more from outdoor plants i have the same luck with autoflowers they just stay runty maybe 10 joints no green thumb

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Doesn’t cost much to give it a try! There’s plenty of people back there, fighting the same fight! They will start chiming in in a month or two!

Top Bottom