Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Have them in my little tent for special attention. Will be taking them to join the others once they get a big bigger, but not so big that transporting becomes difficult.

(Those are just 1 random letter and 4 random numbers for identification purposes. Not sequential or anything, lol.)

Saguaro

Saguaro

Lookin good Mush….

My experience with my seeds has been ok but not great.

out of the 40 that i germinated, only 33 sprouted.

only 6 of the 10 Old Toby's sprouted which was kinda sad. they are lagging in comparison to the rest of the seedlings.

Even the White Tigers (which have Old Toby in it) are more vibrant then the Old Tobys.

The saddest part of all was…..I accidentally dropped the dome on top of them and broke one of the LBL and one of the Canis Azul completely in half at the base :(

so i'm now down to 31 seedlings out of 40.

hoping for at least 20 females to flower out…..wish me luck.

I'll post pics soon

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Lookin good Mush….

My experience with my seeds has been ok but not great.

out of the 40 that i germinated, only 33 sprouted.

only 6 of the 10 Old Toby's sprouted which was kinda sad. they are lagging in comparison to the rest of the seedlings.

Even the White Tigers (which have Old Toby in it) are more vibrant then the Old Tobys.

The saddest part of all was…..I accidentally dropped the dome on top of them and broke one of the LBL and one of the Canis Azul completely in half at the base :(

so i'm now down to 31 seedlings out of 40.

hoping for at least 20 females to flower out…..wish me luck.

I'll post pics soon
Give the Old Toby's some time, some start-off slow and really explode once they get a decent rootball goin and from what I understand the Old Toby's are suppose to be heavy yielders. Very special cross indeed.

Mess around with them a bit, just a bit. I find some girls like to keep their feet wet and some prefer a good wet/dry cycle (usually Saty and Indy doms, respectively). If you give them a good wet dry cycle they may just surprise you with some explosive growth! :)

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Oh my goodness; Loran's Blue Fire is the fkn FIRE, guys! It smells like loud-ass ,funky-ass firey blueberry muffins or something and it is only in veg! Wtf have I been doing with my life? Lol

I mean, I know being stinky in veg doesn't always gurantee dank/potent meds, but I have a pretty damn good feeling it does in this case :D

Stalks

Stalks

I love seedlings in this stage, so cute, cuddly, and full of promise at this age. Just wait till they are teenagers bringing home detention slips and bad grades. It never fails either there is always that one stinky kid in the class. In this case I hope the stinky kid is in your class

organix4207

organix4207

Oh my goodness; Loran's Blue Fire is the fkn FIRE, guys! It smells like loud-ass ,funky-ass firey blueberry muffins or something and it is only in veg! Wtf have I been doing with my life? Lol

I mean, I know being stinky in veg doesn't always gurantee dank/potent meds, but I have a pretty damn good feeling it does in this case :D
I've got a pineapple kush seed growing. She's 16" tall and stinks my whole place out. I put her outside , I could smell her from 30 ' away !!!!
Ive never had anything in veg stink this skunky and good!!!!
This just might be a keeper !!
I'll post a pic later tonight

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The LBL's and Blue Fire's are looking phenomenal! Smelling utterly incredible too! It is just harder for me to get good pics of them because I use my space very efficiently and really pack um' like sardines, lol. I'm going to start sexing them then I'll transplant the females into larger containers to make them branch-out and take some cuts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom