Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Were you able to find anything good Mushin?
I think I found something magical, lol. Only time will tell, but she is @ like 21 days in bloom and is huge, vigorous, smells like blueberry muffin funk and has the structure I've been looking for. I am so tired of growing these brittle-ass, viney OG clones, I'm going trees, baby!

LBL is looking really good too, but the Blue Fire is the one really popping-out at me.

I'll post pics tonight.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Best pic I could get. Hoods are raised to about 7 feet. Shit got a little out of control this run... long story.

Saguaro

Saguaro

Hahahahaaaaa no need to explain... Mine is a friggin jungle too :)

I forgot just how vigorous and stretchy some of them LBL's can be.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

That's the Blue Fire, front and centre, but it is kinda hard to distinguish from the rest. She smelt all thru veg and now that she is in stretch is even stinkier. Was not expecting her to be so pungent. Shits gonna get gnarly in late bloom.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hahahahaaaaa no need to explain... Mine is a friggin jungle too :)

I forgot just how vigorous and stretchy some of them LBL's can be.
Lol, yea, shit is so unorganized and chaotic right now that I don't even like to think about it. Just want to harvest and start over at this point.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The Blue Fire is drinking a gallon of water a day and even that isn't enough. I'm going to have to put her on her own pump and timer. Beautiful plant, I absolutely love it so far. I still have like 6-9 beans left too!

I look at the OG #18, Deadhead OG and other strains that were suppose to be high yielders with disgust now. Fuukin everything's getting tossed! I refuse to waste my time on anything that isn't of absolute quality. I'm gonna keep my Bubba, my Grape Fire, my Nasty, my OG and maybe my 213 OG cut and that's it! The rest will be what I find outta Loran's gear and I really like my odds :)

@Loran Whatever magic you have been putting into your beans, keep it up!

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

@Loran when the hell is this Blue Fire gonna stop stretching?!? Lol, she is getting huge! Not that I'm complaining (quite the opposite), just curious.

Saguaro

Saguaro

Im 8 weeks in right now….. so I won't be harvesting for another week or two.

I'll post the final weight for all 17 plants when they are done drying.

Next round I will have a LOT of weight because I'll only be growing out the ones I selected from this round.

More then likely I'll be mono cropping the White Tiger on one table and then i'll have 5 LBL's and 4 Canis Azul's under another light since those two grow pretty identical to one another and have same characteristics.

In all honesty, I was getting 2 lbs per light with the cuts I had before I culled them and grew these seeds out…..and these new moms that I selected have much more weight then my old mother stock so I'm expecting BIG things bro.

I'll try n get some shots up tonight …. need to get in there before lights come on.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Im 8 weeks in right now….. so I won't be harvesting for another week or two.

I'll post the final weight for all 17 plants when they are done drying.

Next round I will have a LOT of weight because I'll only be growing out the ones I selected from this round.

More then likely I'll be mono cropping the White Tiger on one table and then i'll have 5 LBL's and 4 Canis Azul's under another light since those two grow pretty identical to one another and have same characteristics.

In all honesty, I was getting 2 lbs per light with the cuts I had before I culled them and grew these seeds out…..and these new moms that I selected have much more weight then my old mother stock so I'm expecting BIG things bro.

I'll try n get some shots up tonight …. need to get in there before lights come on.
Hell yea! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I have five canis azul five crap and five bear soaking. Massive seed pop coming. Can't wait for these three.
Oh, shit! You got the Bear?!? Totally didn't even notice that part earlier, lol.
Your in for a real treat, broski! I hear she is absolutely killer!​

derkaderk

derkaderk

Anyone have any experience with the "blarney stoned"? Or "wessie"?

Top Bottom