Looking for input. How much more time before my plant is at its peak based on these photos?

• Thread starter PGwojowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PGwojowski

PGwojowski

Hey everyone. Okay so I switched this plant into flower probably the last day or two of January. Somewhere around there. Anyways I read that the flowering time was about 8 weeks but this plant just keeps spitting out white pistils and we’re almost at the end of April.

Here’s where I’m not entirely sure what to do. I leave for 7 days on the April 25 and I will return May 2. I sorta expected the plant to be done. Should I chop the plant in 2 days, or do you think the plant can make it 9 days?

I might also have my cousin come over and check on it, if it needs the chop I’ll just pay him to do it while I’m gone.

What do you think? Where do you think this plant stands? Pics are current from today.

Looking for input how much more time before my plant is at its peak based on these photos
Looking for input how much more time before my plant is at its peak based on these photos 2
Looking for input how much more time before my plant is at its peak based on these photos 3
Looking for input how much more time before my plant is at its peak based on these photos 4

Top Bottom