Mayas 2016 Outdoor Ladies

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maya42

maya42

Got some new beans at the spring kickoff in redway yesterday.

Picked up :

Kosher og from Crockett farms

Yeti f3 from loompa

Lem og from lempire farmaseed

Double og sour diesel from rebel

From my vault :

Kosher bacon (Chemdog #4 x sfvog) x kosher kush
Firehog
Rugburn og from rare dankness
Tahoe og from c.c.
Kosher kush from dna
Local og from friend
Nl5 haze from Mr nice
Blueberry pie from friend
Sweet dream (sweet tooth x blue dream) friend
XJ 13 cross

Sooooooo. ..... whatcha got going this year?

str8smokn

str8smokn

So it's safe to say that you like Kosher kushes? That's a hefty line up you have.
Not outdoors but I've got running now
Suzzies Uzzies ,GSC bag seed pheno I found
Kosher Kush, bag seed
Seeds germinating now are
FPOG f2s
UltraSour THSeeds
Thunder Eggs #4 farmer NedKelly.

I have to much PM floating around with pest outdoors. I've tried and lost that battle.
STR8

maya42

maya42

So it's safe to say that you like Kosher kushes? That's a hefty line up you have.
Not outdoors but I've got running now
Suzzies Uzzies ,GSC bag seed pheno I found
Kosher Kush, bag seed
Seeds germinating now are
FPOG f2s
UltraSour THSeeds
Thunder Eggs #4 farmer NedKelly.

I have to much PM floating around with pest outdoors. I've tried and lost that battle.
STR8

Yes, I love the kosher!

I soo want some of those fpog beans. I'd love some super fruity nugs in my garden.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm hoping I can do them right , from what I've heard they are F'n taste buds and these are my last five beans. I hope there's a keeper, I will even keep a male of this one.
Sorry I ramble,
Good grow vibes sent my friend.
Have a good spring
STR8

papapayne

papapayne

Subbed in for the ride can't wait to see how the season goes!

My full season plants are started and quite large alreadg, 10 gallon pots thus far and 3x3 plants.

Hoping to put my spring plants out by mid march.

Stay free stay high

Papa

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Got my dep garden sprouted, and about a month old. Full season wont get popped until March 23rd.

Bodhi:
Sky Lotus, Ancient Og, Blueberry hashplant, Appellation Thunder Fk, Snow Wookie, Blueberry snow, Silver Mountain, Super Silver Hash Plant. There is more, I forget them all.

Crockett:
Tangie
Affie

Rez Dog:
C99 x Sour D

usstoner

usstoner

Got my dep garden sprouted, and about a month old. Full season wont get popped until March 23rd.

Bodhi:
Sky Lotus, Ancient Og, Blueberry hashplant, Appellation Thunder Fk, Snow Wookie, Blueberry snow, Silver Mountain, Super Silver Hash Plant. There is more, I forget them all.

Crockett:
Tangie
Affie

Rez Dog:
C99 x Sour D
Did you start the 88 cherries?? And anything from Rez.Dog has to be good...I ran his 4sd...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

O yea, still have some 4sd, maybe I will pop those as well. Been about 5-10 years since I bought them.

I did start the 88 cherries as well. Had kind of a low germ rate, around 80%. The growth is vigorous however, and so far so good. Think I have about 20 that popped.

usstoner

usstoner

O yea, still have some 4sd, maybe I will pop those as well. Been about 5-10 years since I bought them.

I did start the 88 cherries as well. Had kind of a low germ rate, around 80%. The growth is vigorous however, and so far so good. Think I have about 20 that popped.
Ill take them 4sd off your hands...lol...jm420 has a good clone hes been running for awhile...ive ran it several times...big yields of good smoke..

papapayne

papapayne

Oh thats to bad @Seamaiden hope everything works out ok whatever you have to do!

Oh yea, my strains this year:

dog kush, dream lotus x critical sensi star, orange og x sr71, grand daddy master kush, Caseyband x white rhino x black sour bubble. Have 3 slots left to fill from seeds, likely one will be testers from bohdi Gogi Og f3 x Nepali OG, a Sour cherry from hemlock, and one left over from my seed stock.

Spring will be seawarp and seawarp x (dream lotus x C. Sensi star). the seawarp has slight autoflowering traits, she vegs till 2-3 foot then flowers no matter what you do. Total mold resistant though, even with fog daily, dew daily, drenching rain, wind, crazy humidity changes etc no lose to mold.

maya42

maya42

It's looking like we're probably going to have to walk away from our home, so likely no growing for me this year. Subbed to watch someone else get their grow on!

Oh no! That's no good. Fire?

Where did you get the Blueberry Pie from Maya?
Salmon creek. A friend and I swapped some seeds to try something new. I actually have no info o. It. I'm hoping for blueberry x cherry pie. We will see. Any experience with it?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh no! That's no good. Fire?
In a really odd way, yes. My husband did a bunch of checking up on customers' properties, and while the phone company took credit for his actions (we're here for the community! we really care about our customers! kinda thing), it was one of the reasons that was cited for letting him go. He was let go the first week of November and, well, it's a whole situation. We've just about exhausted the severance package and have had to hit the 401K, so it's coming time to think in far more practical terms.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I need to see growers like yourself and @MendoGiantZ and @Bulldog11 and @Blaze and @ncga to grow it on for me. In the BIGGEST way you can!

We'll be alright. We'll have a roof over our heads and a place to bathe, and I've already learned the hardest way possible how important that is.

Top Bottom