Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Still smokin on the mother and the clones, love it, smoked damn near the whole 650g myself🤣 was smokin other shit with people haha
I love stuffing my nose in the jar when I open it, seems to be getting more aromatic by the day!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Helicopter Dad!
i limit myself now haha, check the tent once or twice a day, usually just unzip the corner and look in double check temps on the internal thermometer / hydrometer and zip her up lol

But I like to see the girls dance at night 🤣, here’s the last run same strains (current run is clones of the top one of each strain) this was early in veg but still fun to watch 🤣

Got lazy with the time lapses this run lol been so busy getting ready with the garden etc, priorities lol

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

i limit myself now haha, check the tent once or twice a day, usually just unzip the corner and look in double check temps on the internal thermometer / hydrometer and zip her up lol

But I like to see the girls dance at night 🤣, here’s the last run same strains (current run is clones of the top one of each strain) this was early in veg but still fun to watch 🤣

Got lazy with the time lapses this run lol been so busy getting ready with the garden etc, priorities lol
Love the time lapse. I try to stay away from my grows during the day because there is a lot of time wasted just staring!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Love the time lapse. I try to stay away from my grows during the day because there is a lot of time wasted just staring!
I hear ya there haha. So fun checking them out, I’m 100% sure I’ve only checked out about 40% of the colas I look at the front ones then glance at the ones in the back the longest I’m in there is when I’m watering and waiting between cans for the 2nd pass so I’ll stand and check out what I can for 10 minutes then water again and out 🤣

Eledin

Eledin

Theyre looking great! Can I ask you what NPK ratio do you use during flower or after week 3 of flower? Its probably mentioned somewhere but there's a lot to go through so I thought Id just ask hahaha.

Rama777

Rama777

Oh I hear ya I’m fucking DEAD but it’s my addiction, I love growing shit and every year I must do more it’s like my ol’ lady says “Mike always has to fuckin go big or go home” 🤣🤣 it’s just so fuckin fun, here I am up potting my clones and frostettes 🤣

Wife is a driftwood collector, I suggested she gets a wood burner… well she did 🤣

Her First go looks pretty cool
Yo Mike! What kind of shelving system do you have going on here? I need to buy a 2x4 tent quick for drying but I'd like the option of using the tent for a 4-tiered microgreens setup as well when it's not being used for drying. I'd be so happy to have a system that would allow me to remove and install shelves with permanent bracketing. Any wise ideas?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Theyre looking great! Can I ask you what NPK ratio do you use during flower or after week 3 of flower? Its probably mentioned somewhere but there's a lot to go through so I thought Id just ask hahaha.
I’m not exactly sure what it works out to, as I run a 50/50 amendment with the gaia green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 when I do the up pot 2 weeks before flip I go from 1 gallon (or 3 gallon depending how long I vegged them) I up pot with the 50/50 blend then wait 2 weeks and flip, then 2 weeks into flower I give them the first top dress which changes the lean twords bloom neuts, the fist top dress 2 weeks into flower is at about 75/25 2-8-4 / 4-4-4 and that top dress stays the same till harvest every 3-3.5 weeks, I do it early so when I do that first 50/50 up pot it continues to have the extra nitrogen they need in early stretch, and the bloom neuts start to break down into the soil and should be readily available in lower amounts when they first start pulling them, then the flower top dress continues that with increased PK, I do also add in flower fuel sometimes starting at week 4 once per week, did it on the Frostette clone run, started a week ago on week 4 of this current run so we’ll see if that bulks up the cali blues buds

Here was my notes for the Frostette clone run, since then I’ve changed to 2 tbs azomite per plant every 2 weeks along with upping the epsom / gypsum to 3tbs each per plant and have also started adding in fox farms cal mag with that too

I’ll have to look I don’t think I increased the feed rates at all for the Gaia but I’d have to check I can’t remember off hand… thank god for notes 🤣

And one of my favorite charts

IMG 3881
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yo Mike! What kind of shelving system do you have going on here? I need to buy a 2x4 tent quick for drying but I'd like the option of using the tent for a 4-tiered microgreens setup as well when it's not being used for drying. I'd be so happy to have a system that would allow me to remove and install shelves with permanent bracketing. Any wise ideas?
This one is a 48x18x7’ rack it adjusts in 1.5” increments I believe, the shelves can go anywhere except the middle one that holds the top and bottom half rails together, you can find them usually at Home Depot or Costco or Sam’s clubs etc. they have much nicer once’s but pro tip it will not fit inside of a 4x4 just a shade too wide, but they do sell a 3’ wide version that’s like 6’ tall i believe. I’d suggest getting the metal wire rack version, they were out of stock when I bought this, the water dosent affect the shelving as they are PVC lined but I keep them dry anyways but, I have a small wire rack one with wheels that would work well as well, but I disassembled it and used it as riser shelves for the current grow lol

Those 2 floor racks go together and has 2 more shelves that go with it super nice and has those little hard plastic wedges to level the shelves in 1” increments

IMG 4067
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Morning folks! Just another update, and damn do they smell today, the blueberry is coming on just as it did with the mother, buds are almost the size I harvested at on the mother and we’re just starting week 6, gald I upped to the 5 gal buckets instead of the 3gal pots

Lots of pics, cali blues up first then the cali dream, the cali dream buds are stacking super heavy, buds start right at the net and run near solid all the way up, when she stacks the next few weeks and the colas fill in there gunna be huge 😁

IMG 4151
IMG 4152
IMG 4153
IMG 4154
IMG 4155
IMG 4156
IMG 4158
IMG 4159
IMG 4160
IMG 4161
IMG 4162
IMG 4163
IMG 4164
IMG 4165
IMG 4166
IMG 4167
IMG 4168
IMG 4169
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Morning folks! Movin plants out to the greenhouse /hardening house, times gettin close, I’m thinking around the 13th I may get some in the ground but needed to make room inside so, out they come! Nights are staying over 44f at night I’d like like to see 50, which is in the forecast consistently now with these 44’s scattered, so maybe think a few more nights and the last one hits

Besides that everyone’s doing well!

The frostettes have been topped!

The hot cherry pepper plants in 5 gallon fabric pots will have to be my test subjects out in the garden lol

IMG 4173
IMG 4174
IMG 4175
IMG 4176
IMG 4177
IMG 4178
IMG 4179
IMG 4180
IMG 4181
IMG 4182
IMG 4183
IMG 4184
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I moved to a small appartment a couple of years ago, my outdoor gardening days are gone for now and all the space in the house is taken by the 3x3 tent and this cardboard indoors. I could put it on the window but someone would either throw it to the ground or steal it. I tried to make my own compost but its tricky in a small appartment so I left it on the window to dry and it got stolen, twice... I dont do it anymore 😅. The same happened with a begonia I had, it didnt have enough sunlight inside (freaking tall buildings) so I had to put it on the window, 2 days it lasted, no more household plants either for me...
Im pretty sure its because despite being a small farming village I live close to a very bad neighborhood. People either stole it for their plants or just trolled me. My window was also hit 2 times, one with a brick and one with a cement block... people here are weird, this village is cursed. I dont know anyone so I dont have enemies, some people here just suck.
Back where I lived you could even sleep with the front door open, no wonder why rent here is so cheap in comparison. There's a lot of house robberies in the outskirts where the single households are located.
This is why cities suck, people were not meant to live in them. They are too far removed from nature and it turns them into cunts ✌️

Top Bottom