Milk Does your plant good.

• Thread starter Spartan12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Okay well I’m not gonna sit here in ignorance. So why do say thick milk is best.

From what I read full fat milk is almost impossible to wash off hence the semi skimmed.

there’s a big difference between us mind I only read that ; you’ve had experience from what I gather from other posts with pm and obviously know a lot more than I do.

🙂

as thick as milk as you can apply is best.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay well I’m not gonna sit here in ignorance. So why do say thick milk is best.

From what I read full fat milk is almost impossible to wash off hence the semi skimmed.

there’s a big difference between us mind I only read that ; you’ve had experience from what I gather from other posts with pm and obviously know a lot more than I do.

🙂
i read up on it a few yrs ago and found out that it’s best applied thick or like straight homo milk, only add water if it helps go through the sprayer your using.. but you want it to stick/stay on the leaves for the hot sun to activate it.. milk works in conjunction with the hot bright sun.,
i’ve read it helps keep the plants immune system strong..
countries like australia or hot sunny climates use it in farming for plant health and mildew control/eradication..

A

alpha.ganjaguy

i read up on it a few yrs ago and found out that it’s best applied thick or like straight homo milk, only add water if it helps go through the sprayer your using.. but you want it to stick/stay on the leaves for the hot sun to activate it.. milk works in conjunction with the hot bright sun.,
i’ve read it helps keep the plants immune system strong..
countries like australia or hot sunny climates use it in farming for plant health and mildew control/eradication..
^^^
I can confirm it also works indoors the same way but must be sprayed lights on and high intensity.. summer 21 I had some pm in my tent and I always try to stay as organic as possible.. I found milk mentioned and with two applications my problems were gone, I did however catch it early

I used a 2:1 water/whole milk ratio

Latest posts

Top Bottom