Montana Caregiver Looking for patients

• Thread starter hotRod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hotRod

hotRod

any card holders looking for a topnotch caregiver ???

I'm in the Bozeman area and can take a few more patients
I grow in soil all organic

strains
-Whitefire Kush
-Alien Kush
-Erkle X Alien
-Headband
-Soulshine
-Strawberry Bubba Kush

[email protected]

hotRod

hotRod

thanks for all the interest

I have had a lot of questions so I thought
I would update and answer some questions

-whitefire kush is from OGRaskel genetics
20 seeds were grown out and this pheno was picked.
Very much on the OG Fire side. 2 hits and sweat will drip
from your brow
-Alien Erkle kush also from OGRaskel this pheno is picked out of 12 beans grown. Still trying to dial her in.
-Soulshine (the white X old school moonshine) from elite genetics. this pheno was chosen out of 6 beans. Very much 50/50 Smells like juicey fruit gum and makes the SOUL SHINE.
Headband OG is also from elite and was chosen out of 10 beans grown out. A local favorite. Wonderful soaring
high. Very energetic and a focused high. Need to get some stuff done smoke this and watch the production roll out.

Strawbubba is also from OGRaskel and this pheno was chosen out of 18 beans. This pheno is about 70/30 more on the bubba side. Very stoney and relaxing. Wonderful erotic smell and flavor

the mission is to find the dankest strains and then pheno hunt for the ultimate plant. I stay away from the commercial strains and I get rare connoisseur level strains.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Wow hotRod-

Very unique strains there.

Would you mind sharing your technique for identifying the best pheno from each batch?

Do you clone for sex, then flower out the females, and determine from there?

Or are you able to pick out traits during veg?

Thanks.

FLB

FLB

Nice line up hotRod.....I'm starting from the ground up as well. Don't trust anybodies cuts for bugs, PM or legitamcy of strain. You have to roll through a bunch of mediocre to find a few keepers

M

mountainman21

Nice line up hotRod.....I'm starting from the ground up as well. Don't trust anybodies cuts for bugs, PM or legitamcy of strain. You have to roll through a bunch of mediocre to find a few keepers

I feel ya there. But those keepers are usually so unique that the make it all worth while!

M

mountainman21

thanks for all the interest

I have had a lot of questions so I thought
I would update and answer some questions

-whitefire kush is from OGRaskel genetics
20 seeds were grown out and this pheno was picked.
Very much on the OG Fire side. 2 hits and sweat will drip
from your brow
-Alien Erkle kush also from OGRaskel this pheno is picked out of 12 beans grown. Still trying to dial her in.
-Soulshine (the white X old school moonshine) from elite genetics. this pheno was chosen out of 6 beans. Very much 50/50 Smells like juicey fruit gum and makes the SOUL SHINE.
Headband OG is also from elite and was chosen out of 10 beans grown out. A local favorite. Wonderful soaring
high. Very energetic and a focused high. Need to get some stuff done smoke this and watch the production roll out.

Strawbubba is also from OGRaskel and this pheno was chosen out of 18 beans. This pheno is about 70/30 more on the bubba side. Very stoney and relaxing. Wonderful erotic smell and flavor

the mission is to find the dankest strains and then pheno hunt for the ultimate plant. I stay away from the commercial strains and I get rare connoisseur level strains.

Damn, you got some raskals action...I am eagerly awaiting his new releases and return to the farm. I hope that the prices are actually reasonable.

hotRod

hotRod

Wow hotRod-

Very unique strains there.

Would you mind sharing your technique for identifying the best pheno from each batch?

Do you clone for sex, then flower out the females, and determine from there?

Or are you able to pick out traits during veg?

Thanks.

I look for early signs female/male before I flip.
Then I clone my females and grow them out.
I then pick the best female(s) from the batch
-I look for calaxs that stack (not flowers) more resin in calaxs
-I look for resin production
-I look for good plant structure(internode spacing is key)
-After a 2 week cure I sample and choose based on the HIGH and flavor

hotRod

hotRod

I agree
I don't trust much out there.

They call Bozeman Kush a Kush and its not. Its all marketing the product.
I hate that. I like to keep things real.

It takes time to find keepers, but soooo worth the effort

hotRod

hotRod

Many folks new to all this don't understand that the genetic make up
determines how dank that plant can get.

-Most caregivers look for the large producing plants with good nuggs

-I look for plants that put all their energy into DANK ASS NUGGS
(most connoisseur level strain may not pruduct as much, but the level of bud quality doubles)

hotRod

hotRod

Damn, you got some raskals action...I am eagerly awaiting his new releases and return to the farm. I hope that the prices are actually reasonable.

I hear ya.
Maybe a drop to start the new year
His gear is tough to get and rare so if
you get the chance buy more than a pack.

Gotta camp to get that gear
good luck to ya!!!!

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
hot rod nice line up are you located in the zoo i also have a good raskle line up
white urkles
strawbery 18
alien kush
purple aliens
fire aliens
been wanting to try out that white fire and that Strawbubba

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
i should read more i guess. your in the bozmen area well im hardly though there but believe me if i ever go your gear will be first on my list to try

S

Snafu

not from mt but can you pm with with what you are charging your patients for nugs, oils, hash, and edibles if you do any of the above i am in colorado and just wanting to see what prices are in other med states! but by the looks of the line up seems like you have some good genes running!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

HotRod-

Thanks for the reply and for sharing knowledge.

Respect.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Haole I will be up there to try the white very soon, I keep getting too busy at the shop to hit the road, but I will be very soon!

hotRod

hotRod

hot rod nice line up are you located in the zoo i also have a good raskle line up
white urkles
strawbery 18
alien kush
purple aliens
fire aliens
been wanting to try out that white fire and that Strawbubba

THank You
Im in then Gallatin Valley

we need to get together and sample each others gear
maybe network some let me know

G

greenglow

hr............I am looking for a caregiver with the real deal trinity ...plus I am close to gallatin..so bozo/gateway wouldn't be a problem..

Top Bottom