Multi strain 12-12 from seed

• Thread starter figolus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
figolus

figolus

the brown rust is a trait of some sort that happens on cheese plants has done for years, i wouldnt worry about it, theres a article about it in the weed world magazine from the original plant/ clone. pretty sure high cal / mag will help keep it at bay. 👍
It's funny, I bought some calmag this weekend and I used it during my last watering.

IMG 20240506 164711

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

It's funny, I bought some calmag this weekend and I used it during my last watering.

View attachment 2165639
found the article about it ,The true origin of UK Cheese ,Growers will notice that some plants get brown spotty leaves during growing & flowering that results I leaf drop. I don’t know what the cause is, it’s not the soil, the water, the food, or the air quality (possibly a virus of some kind), so I suppose a cross of some kind to introduce some new vigour to her would be a good thing.👍

figolus

figolus

found the article about it ,The true origin of UK Cheese ,Growers will notice that some plants get brown spotty leaves during growing & flowering that results I leaf drop. I don’t know what the cause is, it’s not the soil, the water, the food, or the air quality (possibly a virus of some kind), so I suppose a cross of some kind to introduce some new vigour to her would be a good thing.👍
So, makes me want to try another variety of cheese to see 😁 like Blueberry cheese, melon cheddar or franco lemon's cheese

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

So, makes me want to try another variety of cheese to see 😁 like Blueberry cheese, melon cheddar or franco lemon's cheese
yeh the lemon cheese, i would get plants like that years ago from the bb cheese really nice. like a mix of lemon and cheese. id go for that francos one👍 is that the super lemon x exodus.

figolus

figolus

yeh the lemon cheese, i would get plants like that years ago from the bb cheese really nice. like a mix of lemon and cheese. id go for that francos one👍 is that the super lemon x exodus.
Melon cheddar is interesting too Exodus cheese and jack herer 😁

figolus

figolus

Interesting thread. Theres a few onlg flowering sativas i was considering doing this with
Hello, thank you ,@Stokes .

If you have space in your grow box, I advise you to do your sativa normally with scrog , lst, hst or other . In 12/12 from seed with sativa, the nodes will be too far apart and you won't get a full colas. I could be wrong, but on the sativas I had tested I got this result. But if you want to give it a try, maybe you'll be better than me on sativas.

figolus

figolus

I don't want to stop you from doing this, but just warn you for information. That it's possible that your central cola isn't well filled

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Hello, thank you ,@Stokes .

If you have space in your grow box, I advise you to do your sativa normally with scrog , lst, hst or other . In 12/12 from seed with sativa, the nodes will be too far apart and you won't get a full colas. I could be wrong, but on the sativas I had tested I got this result. But if you want to give it a try, maybe you'll be better than me on sativas.
Might try this with some Lambs Breath (pure sativa) in the Spring. Really cool how this is working.

Bilber

Bilber

That's awesome fig.....talking about node spacing with pure sativas.....or even just node spacing.....

When I run a strain the first time, I'll clone it, wait till that roots, unless I'm feeling antsy, then throw the mom in flower....reason being is the stretch that the seedlings get in my veg area....lights are way up and plants are down low....I've used stuff to get the plants closer to the light, but to me, after a couple instances, I'm good with the seedling stretch.....it'll work itself out with the clone......most of the time it works....

Again, my area is on the smaller side so I've gotta keep um smallish for awhile......

figolus

figolus

Hello thank you @Bilber, I appreciate it.

Yes, I'm talking about the stretch of pure sativa and the space between the knots it causes. That's why I use indicas in 12/12. Even if some grow more than others.

It's a solution, clone and throw the mother plant. Personally, I wait for the repotting to bury them deeply and it goes well afterwards.... normally 😂.

Afterwards, it's also my fault, I didn't pay attention to the height of the light and the intensity. I have only myself to blame. I didn't think they would come out of the ground so quickly. A few hours after planting, they came out.

They are vigorous, but that's not a problem either, I have secured the plants the others should not get as tall.

But I take note of your advice for clones and throw the mother plant, I'll test 👍. My grow closet measures 60x60x140cm, not much space.

Bilber

Bilber

Yeah, I've raised my containers so they wouldn't stretch, but then I go in there to do something and down it goes....yup....been there.......yes, I also bury the stem during transplant......and it works most of the time....haha.....

figolus

figolus

Like you, I raised my pots, I'm waiting to receive my Easy Roller pulley kits. That way, I will avoid raising the plants with a cardboard box and three pots 😂 long live the homemade

Latest posts

Top Bottom