Multi strain 12-12 from seed

• Thread starter figolus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
figolus

figolus

Thank you very much @Green420. Yes, it's a real satisfaction After 2 month to see the buds grow and fill the plant.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Those buds are spectacular looking!!! Amazing job! Im going to try and figure out how to get you to my direct feed, I see likes and shit from you but always miss your thread updates! I’ll figure it out eventually : ) those buds with the real white hairs no changing color yet, are you anticipating them taking forever to finish VS. the others?

figolus

figolus

thanks thanks thanks @BearWater .

🤣🤣🤣 the shit I post is the most important 🤣🤣🤣. It's not important if my updates to my diary don't appear....we receive so many....

for white hair, it begins to change color on certain plants.

I plan to do a long grow on indica and 50% hybrid seedlings, so I have time.

I planned to make an apex cut, leave 4 branches, make a lst, redo an apex cut on the 4 branches to ultimately obtain a total of 12 colas...I don't know yet what I I'm actually going to choose and what IS the best 12 or 8 colas so I'll have time.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
thanks thanks thanks @BearWater .

🤣🤣🤣 the shit I post is the most important 🤣🤣🤣. It's not important if my updates to my diary don't appear....we receive so many....

for white hair, it begins to change color on certain plants.

I plan to do a long grow on indica and 50% hybrid seedlings, so I have time.

I planned to make an apex cut, leave 4 branches, make a lst, redo an apex cut on the 4 branches to ultimately obtain a total of 12 colas...I don't know yet what I I'm actually going to choose and what IS the best 12 or 8 colas so I'll have time.
I love the method to your madness! : ) that makes sense.

figolus

figolus

@BearWater its The French touch 🤣, I just try to be myself and adapt. French and American, European and people of the world, we don't have the same humor or reflection. Something that I find very interesting and rewarding. Where we saw that a plant managed to unify everyone ...is magical 👍

Last edited:
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
@BearWater its The French touch 🤣, I just try to be myself and adapt. French and American, European and people of the world, we don't have the same humor or reflection. Something that I find very interesting and rewarding. Where we saw that a plant managed to unify everyone ...is magical 👍
Love it dude! I think it’s awesome being able to have friends from all over the world. You guys I feel definitely have a great world view : ) and I love the weirdly funny humor!😍✌️

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
😁 You only have one life and it's too short, you have to make the most of it
Oh, but the journey is just starting to get going my friend ✨🪐🤩. I hear you though loud and clear in we only have a finite amount of time here on earth : ) make it count for sure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom