My autoflowers began to pre-flower

• Thread starter Grow4fun420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

This is not my first time growing bud; but it is my first time trying out to grow autoflowers. The strains are: Northern Lights autoflower (Northern Lights x Ruderalis) and Purple Punch autoflower (Purple Punch x Old School Skunk autoflower) both are indica dominant and are available at RQS bank.

the age of the plants are the following, and they are approaching week 4; Northern Lights auto is 26 days old; and Purple Punch auto is 25 days old.

I just noticed that both plants began to pre-flower.

I did added two days ago, a bit of cal-mag and silica. Also added a bit of base nutrients such as floramicro, florabloom, and floragro.

tent is a small 2x2; don’t have space or funds at the moment to get better gear.

rH: 45%

temp: 84*F :(

vpd: 2.23 kPa :( I know, its been a problem since the start…)

My autoflowers began to pre flower
My autoflowers began to pre flower 2
My autoflowers began to pre flower 3
My autoflowers began to pre flower 4
My autoflowers began to pre flower 5
My autoflowers began to pre flower 6
My autoflowers began to pre flower 7
My autoflowers began to pre flower 8
My autoflowers began to pre flower 9
My autoflowers began to pre flower 10
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I would turn that light down 10%, at the same time, plant on the left want N
Plant on the right is nearing a tox, shiny leaves.
The beginnings of some light damage on leaf tips. You change your lights output recently?

Galgrows

Galgrows

This is not my first time growing bud; but it is my first time trying out to grow autoflowers. The strains are: Northern Lights autoflower (Northern Lights x Ruderalis) and Purple Punch autoflower (Purple Punch x Old School Skunk autoflower) both are indica dominant and are available at RQS bank.

the age of the plants are the following, and they are approaching week 4; Northern Lights auto is 26 days old; and Purple Punch auto is 25 days old.

I did added two days ago, a bit of cal-mag and silica. Also added a bit of base nutrients such as floramicro, florabloom, and floragro.

tent is a small 2x2; don’t have space or funds at the moment to get better gear.

I see thrip damage, needs defoiliation and last but not least proper Ph

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I see thrip damage, needs defoiliation and last but not least proper Ph
He is in soil, ph isn’t a thing in soil.
Also, thrips?
I don’t see any thrip damage?
🧐

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The plant on the left is magnesium deficient. Adding Mg would also improve the uptake of nitrogen.

The plant on the right has nitrogen toxicity. It should grow out of it if it's not fed for a while.

Yes. The VPD is way too high. If you can't lower the temperature, can you raise the RH?

Can you open the vents at the bottom of the tent and exhaust hot air out the top? Do you have an exhaust fan? Even if you don't, opening the vents on the sides and the vent on the top should help.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The plant on the left is magnesium deficient. Adding Mg would also improve the uptake of nitrogen.

The plant on the right has nitrogen toxicity. It should grow out of it if it's not fed for a while.

Yes. The VPD is way too high. If you can't lower the temperature, can you raise the RH?

Can you open the vents at the bottom of the tent and exhaust hot air out the top? Do you have an exhaust fan? Even if you don't, opening the vents on the sides and the vent on the top should help.
I concur dr, growing it. 👊🏻🩺

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
Das Uber clawenstien

Latest posts

Top Bottom