My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well I guess I'll keep going then. Just got back from having to be somewhere else for a week. This is what things look like now.

I am about to start another round of seeds with roots organic 707. Happy Frog can suck my shriveled 2 inch dick.
I wish mine looked that good. No escaping your destiny.! And I think I might agree with you about the HF! Having a hard time with it this year myself! I think it needs to be cut with about 50% perlite for seedlings!

Last edited:
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

You are doing great and I appreciate you brother.

Fitting in is what sheep do. We better than that 💪

My mother passed a few years back and I didn't get to say goodbye. But since she passed I have felt closer than ever to her. We had a bumpy relationship and I got kicked out at 15. It's not until she died I feel at peace with that part of my life.

Have a great day man or whatever time it is where you at.

Last edited:
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

About the medical thing (the physical aspect anyway). Elevated liver enzymes. Definitely felt weird... Worried me for a minute but I think it's mostly bouncing back and fixing itself for now.
I feel you bro, mine were way up in December. I quit drinking a dozen beers a day (I was thirsty OK?) and low and behold my levels went back down in 45 days. Shut up Liver......

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Probably a part of the problem was starting them off on only one t5 fixture. I realize you guys are saying they still look half decent. But they sure dont look like they're coming out swinging like my 2022 seedlings. So I'm keeping a few and culling a few and restarting.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Probably a part of the problem was starting them off on only one t5 fixture. I realize you guys are saying they still look half decent. But they sure dont look like they're coming out swinging like my 2022 seedlings. So I'm keeping a few and culling a few and restarting.
sounds like a plan! If you’re not happy with it, it doesn’t make sense messing with it : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom