My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience!

• Thread starter Pinkharpie18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pinkharpie18

Pinkharpie18

Thanks to everyone that helped and offered advice! I know it looks terrible but I had fun and ended up with an actual yield and some free seeds lol!
I now know what pollinated stigmas look like! Thankfully no mold or pests on my first run. Learned a lot but barely scratched the surface. On my second grow now and watching them grow up from a seed is so darn cool!
Hopefully my second grow goes a bit better and so on!

My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 2
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 3
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 4
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 5
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 6
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 7
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 8
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 9
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 10
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 11
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 12
My first grow ended up looking frightful and seeded but was an awesome experience 13
7munkee

7munkee

Looks better than MY first grow. Mine were light burnt, nute starved, and almost leafless but I finished and had some decent smoke.

Each grow will get better! Grats!

Pinkharpie18

Pinkharpie18

Looks better than MY first grow. Mine were light burnt, nute starved, and almost leafless but I finished and had some decent smoke.

Each grow will get better! Grats!
Thanks! Honestly was just happy to cross the finish line lol. I saw you use EarthBoxes any tips or wisdom you want to dispense would be much appreciated! Definitely wished I had trellised them somehow at the end! šŸ¤£

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Far better than my first indoor crop! But the main thing is you had fun and this is a hobby

Pinkharpie18

Pinkharpie18

Far better than my first indoor crop! But the main thing is you had fun and this is a hobby
Definitely was fun! Being the first time I have grown any kind of plant really, let alone cannabis indoors really led to a lot of trust and learning. I am a habitual hobbier and this hobby is one I plan to stick with since it's so multi-faceted!
I am a naturally curious and questioning person so digging in to horticulture/botany/cultivation is really exciting to me lol. Since my indoor "weedlings" is what I call them were actually surviving and I had learned a bit about plants biology I had enough confidence to garden in my yard a bit!
I am on my second grow and hopefully it goes a bit better. No big expectations though lol. I worked on adding a trellis net and didn't snap off any branches supercropping so far...so a bit smoother as of now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom