Name is Louis, newly licensed hemp producer in NC. Starting a brand, can I tell y’all?

• Thread starter Crucial_Farms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crucial_Farms

Name is Louis, newly licensed hemp producer in NC. Starting a brand, can I tell people about it, the name etc. Will not be growing until after Christmas in a gg 8x8 with 2 720 watt leds from verta

Can I talk about this until I have attained buss permit, our llc, and have not opened.

Logos not permanent and no product for sale but opinions would be cool.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Name is Louis, newly licensed hemp producer in NC. Starting a brand, can I tell people about it, the name etc. Will not be growing until after Christmas in a gg 8x8 with 2 720 watt leds from verta

Can I talk about this until I have attained buss permit, our llc, and have not opened.

Logos not permanent and no product for sale but opinions would be cool.
Start a grow diary,
You have to be a supporter to advertise any products on The Farm.
The hemp industry is full of fraud,
There’s no stability in the industry.
Watch your ass cause there’s lots out there that want to to screw you over, from seed suppliers to biomass buyers.
Good luck on your endeavors!
You as well as I need it:)

C

Crucial_Farms

Start a grow diary,
You have to be a supporter to advertise any products on The Farm.
The hemp industry is full of fraud,
There’s no stability in the industry.
Watch your ass cause there’s lots out there that want to to screw you over, from seed suppliers to biomass buyers.
Good luck on you
You as well as I need it:)
NC has quite a bit of opportunity from farm bill and extension here. Not just flower but much more and fuck biomass. I will disc that shit. Indoor grow, usda thca flower, seeds, even up to and over 200 acres outdoors. Have retailers ready to buy who I share smoke with. Start small is our plan, slowly refine process and grow business. Have nothing to offer for sale, just a business plan, name, capital and looking for warehouse space for cold grows for thca flower,

Wanted to share my license approval I guess.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
NC has quite a bit of opportunity from farm bill and extension here. Not just flower but much more and fuck biomass. I will disc that shit. Indoor grow, usda thca flower, seeds, even up to and over 200 acres outdoors. Have retailers ready to buy who I share smoke with. Start small is our plan, slowly refine process and grow business. Have nothing to offer for sale, just a business plan, name, capital and looking for warehouse space for cold grows for thca flower,

Wanted to share my license approval I guess.Below
Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) is one of the most misunderstood and controversial cannabinoids in the Cannabis sativa (cannabis) plant. While booming in popularity, THCA is also a high-risk cannabinoid from a legal standpoint.

Following the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, the marketplace for “alternative” or “minor” cannabinoids – chemical compounds other than delta-9 THC (THC) – soared due to what some consider a “loophole” in federal law, which excluded hemp-derived cannabinoids from the definition of “marijuana.” THCA is one of these compounds.

A simple Google search for the term THCA turns up a myriad of misinformation. Misleading headlines read: “THCA is completely legal across the U.S.,” “THCA flower is fully legal,” and “It is legal to sell THCA.” However, this information is not necessarily correct, and as industry insiders have been warning clients for years – and as recent actions by both the federal government and the state of California demonstrate – following such advice can be costly, if not criminal.

Further, with the 2018 Farm Bill expiring at the end of September 2023, all eyes are on Congress, waiting to see whether and how the regulation of hemp-derived cannabinoids may change under the new 2023 Farm Bill.

C

Crucial_Farms

Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) is one of the most misunderstood and controversial cannabinoids in the Cannabis sativa (cannabis) plant. While booming in popularity, THCA is also a high-risk cannabinoid from a legal standpoint.

Following the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, the marketplace for “alternative” or “minor” cannabinoids – chemical compounds other than delta-9 THC (THC) – soared due to what some consider a “loophole” in federal law, which excluded hemp-derived cannabinoids from the definition of “marijuana.” THCA is one of these compounds.

A simple Google search for the term THCA turns up a myriad of misinformation. Misleading headlines read: “THCA is completely legal across the U.S.,” “THCA flower is fully legal,” and “It is legal to sell THCA.” However, this information is not necessarily correct, and as industry insiders have been warning clients for years – and as recent actions by both the federal government and the state of California demonstrate – following such advice can be costly, if not criminal.

Further, with the 2018 Farm Bill expiring at the end of September 2023, all eyes are on Congress, waiting to see whether and how the regulation of hemp-derived cannabinoids may change under the new 2023 Farm Bill.
Bill didn’t expire, extended. Got my answer once again from this site.

Top Bottom