Nanners

• Thread starter Jjaynutz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jjaynutz

Nanners
Hello

In week 5 of flowering my Blue Dream. Sealed grow with 10 other plants. My plants is growing nanners on the tops of the buds. I can't risk a ruined crop so I am thinking I need to chop early and see if I can smoke any of this. This is my first grow and I am curious what others do. I know the source of the stress so let's skip that and talk about what should happen next.
-Can I harvest this early and get decent smokable medicine?
-I hear misting and plucking works so you can let the plant finish but it seems risky. Thoughts?!
-is it possible this plant is finished and growing nanners to let me know it's time to chop?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not even close to finishing
Light leak, or shitty genetics, or just a horrible enviroment.
You can pluck away, but seeing how you still have 3 weeks or so, it going to be a long road ahead plucking all the nanners.
The pollen could be sterile, or could be viable. And can ruin ever plant in your flower room if the pollen sacks open up. Then all your plants will start throwing nanners. Then come the seeds.

J

Jjaynutz

My veg room is empty with a shitload of t5's. Could I put it in there? It's been under 2 X 1,000 HPS.

I am not willing to risk the entire crop even though this fucking plant is massive.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Pollen will travel all through the your grow, once those nanners open up and douch your room, your fans will just blow it around. It WILL eventually find its way into your flower room and douched any bud it lands on. Cull the evil he-bish. Take a small 1 plant loss vs an entire room loss.

hermit186

hermit186

Not even close to finishing
Light leak, or shitty genetics, or just a horrible enviroment.
You can pluck away, but seeing how you still have 3 weeks or so, it going to be a long road ahead plucking all the nanners.
The pollen could be sterile, or could be viable. And can ruin ever plant in your flower room if the pollen sacks open up. Then all your plants will start throwing nanners. Then come the seeds.

Think and check are all your lights timing the same. Do you go in and move around during the dark period did you have a timer and change the flip time. It doesn't take much. If all these are no then I agree with
DemonTrich

J

Jjaynutz

She is finishing up outdoors. Only 2 weeks left at this point so I am not worried. I am keeping an eye out for bugs but other than that nature seems to have taken her under her wing quite nicely.

FYI- it's simply plant genetics. I have 2 blue dreams that are the same Phenotype doing this. All others are golden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom