Nanolux Digital Ballasts

• Thread starter MegaSuiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I have been looking to purchase some new ballasts. I love the magnetics, but for the amount of space I have, they produce too much heat. Has any had experience with nanoIux have searched and have found a few mixed reviews. They have a 3 year warranty. That's nice? The nanolux cube looks interesting.
Thanks for the input.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

How much space are you working with and is it possible to place thr ballasts remotely ? Most hoods have 15 foot cords and you could purchase a extdnsion. Just make sure its compatible.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Bump
Looking to buy some new digital ballast don't want to spend a ton anyone running theses ?
If so how are they working out and problems ect ?
71i-RI51z7L._SX522_.jpg

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Buy a phantom 2 you can go wrong. Don't cheap out on a ballast or you just be replacing them ever 9 months. I learned the hard way also has a 3 year warranty

sixstring

sixstring

Bump
Looking to buy some new digital ballast don't want to spend a ton anyone running theses ?
If so how are they working out and problems ect ?
71i-RI51z7L._SX522_.jpg

I have 6 of those in my shop ,love em.they all fire up at different timed intervals which is nice

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Have a ton of them purple Lumateks running they were kick ass ballast if you got the older ones when they 1st came out some have been running none stop over 6 years and still kicking ass.
The newer lighter smaller Lumateks they went cheap on them and most only lasted few months.
My new rooms will all be built with either the DE Nanolux with the NCCS controller or going with all Gavitas with remote controller.

Right know I just need two cheap ballast that will fire a couple 1ks hopefully they last more then a few months but have a 3 year warranty, IMO all theses ballast are way over priced for what they have into the components to build them.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Go with the Nanos. We should all boycott gavita. They punked out and sold out to monsanto. I won't support them anymore.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Go with the Nanos. We should all boycott gavita. They punked out and sold out to monsanto. I won't support them anymore.

Wow I didn't know that. I'm upgrading my room and looking for something hardcore and a few gavitas were going to be it. Not anymore yikes

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Those black Nano's are great. Have had a couple for a while now. Nano DE's you're better off buying a garbage can. At least you will be able to use the can...

Top Bottom