Need advice asap please major leaf wilting...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

hey guys you have any idea what's wrong with my green crack auto in the back right here the leaves are really starting to wilt on it was fine yesterday...I had done a flush a couple days ago do you think that could have anything to do with it...

Need advice asap please major leaf wilting
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco loco
Pretty much soil... not to common after flushing to see some droop... keep root temps warm, humidity a bit lower and don't over do the light for a day or 2. They should perk back up once they start to dry out. Providing the nutrients are ok.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Since I had done a pretty good flush on them a couple days ago I haven't really watered in the last couple days you think that could have anything to do with it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Since I had done a pretty good flush on them a couple days ago I haven't really watered in the last couple days you think that could have anything to do with it
Are the pots light like Styrofoam?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey guys you have any idea what's wrong with my green crack auto in the back right here the leaves are really starting to wilt on it was fine yesterday...I had done a flush a couple days ago do you think that could have anything to do with it...
there is a lot of 3/odd fingered leaves, leaves that are not symmetrical, some stress has happened to her or is happening now., any idea why?
pest, mildew? ..etc?

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

there is a lot of 3/odd fingered leaves, leaves that are not symmetrical, some stress has happened to her or is happening now., any idea why?
pest, mildew? ..etc?
It was water I had it watered it for a couple days because I did a really good flush and I guess I just let him dry up too much I watered them last night they bounced back by this morning. So happy yes....

growsince79

growsince79

They look hungry.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

They look hungry.
Yah your right @growsince79 I had done pretty heavy flash on all four of my autos so I didn't water them for a couple days not wanting to over water them and I just let it get too hungry I watered it last night bounced back by this morning....

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yah your right @growsince79 I had done pretty heavy flash on all four of my autos so I didn't water them for a couple days not wanting to over water them and I just let it get too hungry I watered it last night bounced back by this morning....
well let’s see them?

Top Bottom