New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Have you tried crossing the titan and white widow before or this is the 1st crossing?
I pollenated one before but I must of did something to stress it out or the pollen is iffy because it’s a F1 auto hybrid 🤷‍♂️ the seeds never formed right so I’m trying it again. I’m waiting for that plant and 2 of the Easy Buds plant to dry out to see if I got any seeds and there’s still 1 more Easy Bud I used the pollen on outside.
I actually never smoked WW before I got them in a trade so I’m not sure if I like it or not lol

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I pollenated one before but I must of did something to stress it out or the pollen is iffy because it’s a F1 auto hybrid 🤷‍♂️ the seeds never formed right so I’m trying it again. I’m waiting for that plant and 2 of the Easy Buds plant to dry out to see if I got any seeds and there’s still 1 more Easy Bud I used the pollen on outside.
I actually never smoked WW before I got them in a trade so I’m not sure if I like it or not lol
It's pretty good smoke. It's a beautiful grow though from all the grows I've seen. Lots of frostiness! It's funny I wrote frosty the snowman but in my mind I was thinking of the stay puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters! 😆 that's the size I imagine! 😃

B

BloomBard

White Widow Auto
View attachment 2164198View attachment 2164199View attachment 2164200
Easy Bud auto View attachment 2164201View attachment 2164202
Another Easy Bud auto View attachment 2164203
Out of the 3 Easy Buds autos that were in the same pot I got 3 jars out of the idk the weight
View attachment 2164205
Got more drying out rn also. The 2 little White Widow auto’s outside (no pic) will be getting pollenated with the Titan F1 auto pollen soon.
Dude, those colas are looking thick and frosty!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

It's pretty good smoke. It's a beautiful grow though from all the grows I've seen. Lots of frostiness! It's funny I wrote frosty the snowman but in my mind I was thinking of the stay puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters! 😆 that's the size I imagine! 😃
I Had to find the pic there not out rn moving furniture around but I got afew of the Puft Pop’s
IMG 2245

Top Bottom