New Grower, 7 weeks old, still small plants (see pictures)

• Thread starter trello321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trello321

I have 3 plants i started from seed outdoors, now just moved them into my shed as starting to get cool here in MN overnight. I planted them Aug 1st, they were up in 4 days then the growth rate has been super slow. The are about 8" - 10" tall. Two variates: QuickOne (2 plants) and Sherbert (1 plant). They are feminized plants. Is this short (less than 12") of plants expected? According to QuickOne instructions they are ready after 9 weeks (that is 2 weeks away!). I still dont know how to harvest the bud properly either, lol. Suggestions?

New grower 7 weeks old still small plants see pictures
New grower 7 weeks old still small plants see pictures 2
New grower 7 weeks old still small plants see pictures 3
Last edited:
MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Well if you’d a planted in June, they’d be bigger, now wouldn’t they?

Edit, I read that “quick one” is an auto flowering variety, so, ten weeks from seed is what they say. Which basically means zero weeks in veg. Hah.

I don’t know what you think is going to happen in your shed.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey brother, obviously things didn’t work out well for you..
if you plan on continuing to grow than the farm here can help you from the very start..

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I have 3 plants i started from seed outdoors, now just moved them into my shed as starting to get cool here in MN overnight. I planted them Aug 1st, they were up in 4 days then the growth rate has been super slow. The are about 8" - 10" tall. Two variates: QuickOne (2 plants) and Sherbert (1 plant). They are feminized plants. Is this short (less than 12") of plants expected? According to QuickOne instructions they are ready after 9 weeks (that is 2 weeks away!). I still dont know how to harvest the bud properly either, lol. Suggestions?
Yep, I suppose I'll git in a 1-2 weeks then search around for next steps of cutting it down and hanging it up (i think)
What kind of environment has it been in, what medium, nutrients etc…? It should be much bigger, and I don’t believe you will get a great or even good return on investment with these plants. If you give some more information about the conditions and environment the plans were in, people here can help you for next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom