New Grower, is this a Deficiency?

• Thread starter mdrake777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdrake777

Hi all! First time grower. I’m a bit concerned with this being a fungal infection. If anyone can ease my mind it would be appreciated. Haha

I’ve sprayed neem oil on the plants and plucked one of the leaves for a picture. (The worst one)

The humidity was too high for about a week but has since been corrected. They are blue dream autos.

New grower is this a deficiency
New grower is this a deficiency 2
New grower is this a deficiency 3
bullfrog13

bullfrog13

im not really a full bottle on soil growing but someone will straighten you out
probably straighten your leaves out too 😉

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I don't know, must have been a fly on my screen, goon now.
All fun and games aside.
At first I was thinking old light burn. Is that coco? What you feeding, How much, how often?
Do you water to run off about 20% of pot volume at least twice a day?
Check the EC?
Tell me ya buffered it please tell me you washed and buffered your coco.

The plants look really good other than the tips turning down. Just a little hotter than they like.
Watch the EC.
Please click this link. Save it to your browser, give your plant a good looking over.
https://drcannabis.io/symptoms
I'm also thinking early signs of magnesium issue due to improperly or un buffered coco.
Your going to have to make that call.

Last edited:
M

mdrake777

I don't know, must have been a fly on my screen, goon now.
All fun and games aside.
At first I was thinking old light burn. Is that coco? What you feeding, How much, how often?
Do you water to run off about 20% of pot volume at least twice a day?
Check the EC?
Tell me ya buffered it please tell me you washed and buffered your coco.

The plants look really good other than the tips turning down. Just a little hotter than they like.
Watch the EC.
Please click this link. Save it to your browser, give your plant a good looking over.
https://drcannabis.io/symptoms
I'm also thinking early signs of magnesium issue due to improperly or un buffered coco.
Your going to have to make that call.
I’m doing the fox farm trio synthetics. I used happy frog soil for this grow. I was thinking of doing a 50/50 mix with coco coir and soil next grow and seeing what results I get. I also use recharge once a week. Water ph is around 6 to 6.8 and I use cal mag every other watering.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
How much cal mag are you giving? Think it just needs more of that.

Never spray with the lights on. Especially neem products……

memnoch

memnoch

I’m doing the fox farm trio synthetics. I used happy frog soil for this grow. I was thinking of doing a 50/50 mix with coco coir and soil next grow and seeing what results I get. I also use recharge once a week. Water ph is around 6 to 6.8 and I use cal mag every other watering.
I have a bag of recharge just sitting around. You like it? I haven't tried it yet.

M

mdrake777

How much cal mag are you giving? Think it just needs more of that.

Never spray with the lights on. Especially neem products……
So far everything seems to be going well with the recharge. I’m was using 3 mg of cal mag but upped it to 4. Do you think I should use it every watering instead of every other? Hoping that helps.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So far everything seems to be going well with the recharge. I’m was using 3 mg of cal mag but upped it to 4. Do you think I should use it every watering instead of every other? Hoping that helps.
It won’t hurt with cal mag to do that, I would, everything else looks pretty good man. My plants get cal mag every feeding too. I use 5ml a gallon. Not saying you need to change your amount, but I would do it every feeding until it slows and stops the damage.

M

mdrake777

It won’t hurt with cal mag to do that, I would, everything else looks pretty good man. My plants get cal mag every feeding too. I use 5ml a gallon. Not saying you need to change your amount, but I would do it every feeding until it slows and stops the damage.
Thanks for the advice I will probably do that!

Top Bottom