Plant strain in lemon skunk hybrid
What led light set up would i need for this
As well as best potting mix Nd all of the above
Any info would be greatly appreciated, kind regards
You shouldn't grow 50 plants if you don't know what your doing. Start small

R

Ranoboy

You shouldn't grow 50 plants if you don't know what your doing. Start small
Okay but wad i to do this anyway as a projwct how would you approach it, based on your username im assuming your very experienced in this any i would welcome your input

Thank you

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

So 50 plants, I take it your planning a sog grow (sea of green) where the plants are kept smaller with a shorter veg time. Thats a big undertaking for a new grower.

Led light options are endless so really depends on budget. A 10x10 grow space you're gonna need at least 2500 watts. Also consider the electrical requirements to run that much power, along with fans, filtration ect..

Theres tons of options for soil as well as hydro. Id do some research before jumping into such a big endeavor and figure out what will work best for your situation.

Like Canna suggested, you might want to start smaller and see what works best for you.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Great thanks for your help mate
I agree with this above get a few rounds under your belt with 5-10 first, learn how to grow correctly, going at it with 50 plants, the equipment time money to not get anything because of only lack of experience could be devestating (not only on the wallet) there’s many factors at play especially once you ramp up plant count, the labor alone in maintaining that many plants is quite a lot, inspecting, adjusting feed rates, controlling RH / Temp doing any LST, or training, either way will take hours and hours of trimming. It’s awesome to have a shot at going all out but you’ll wanna see a decent return off the first run.

What kinda spaces / rooms are you working with yof you plan to go big you need fo practice with a full blown setup maybe a 10x10 room with 12x plants, learn to control the environment, learn growth patterns and diseases you don’t want a little mag def wiping out 50 plants after 2 and a half months of work

Give us an idea of what you have availabe, your plans, soil, hydro, types of lights, any spaces you have to use for a practice set up etc

Top Bottom