New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

yes less amber stronger THC or CBD more amber less CBD or THC, this is why I use KAMINO, it prevents or rather delays the CBN, but continues to stimulate sugar uptake, so I get purer THC and fatter buds :) I get ripe, not mature :)
Is the Kamino your stuff eco? I need to get some of this, for sure!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@Ecompost what's up brother, hope everything is green on your side.. Dude can you throw up a current pic of the EL FUEGO :eyepiece::badboy:.. Super pumper about starting mine

Please

Ecompost

Ecompost

there you go buddy, the fan nearly chopped her head off, the frame caught it and stopped it from crushing her, webbing snapped on the side, it is about 8 years old so time for a refresh anyway after this :-) she got a bit wind batter but she still goes on :-) about 2 -3 days before chop

20160315 075612
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

there you go buddy, the fan nearly chopped her head off, the frame caught it and stopped it from crushing her, webbing snapped on the side, it is about 8 years old so time for a refresh anyway after this :) she got a bit wind batter but she still goes on :) about 2 -3 days before chop
So freaking beautiful.. Thanks dude

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

and some input from another well known head who knows stuff..(colonnuggs)

Returning to the more orthodox version of the cannabinoid biosynthesis, the role of ultraviolet light should be reemphasized. It seems apparent that ultraviolet light, normally supplied in abundance by sunlight, takes part in the conversion of CBD acid to THC acids. Therefore, the lack of ultraviolet light in indoor growing situations could account for the limited psychoactivity of Cannabis grown under artificial lights.

Light energy has been collected and utilized by the plant in a long series of reactions resulting in the formation of THC acids. Farther along the pathway begins the formation of degradation products not metabolically produced by the living plant.

These cannabinoid acids are formed through the progressive degradation of THC acids to CBN acid (cannabinolic acid) and other cannabinoid acids.

"The degradation is accomplished primarily by heat and light and is not enzymatically controlled by the plant."

CBN is also suspected of synergistic modification of the psychoactivity of the primary cannabinoids, THCs. The cannabinoid balance between CBC, CBD, THC, and CBN is determined by genetics and maturation.

THC production is an ongoing process as long as the glandular trichome remains active.

Variations in the level of THC in the same trichome as it matures are the result of THC acid being broken down to CBN acid while CBD acid is being converted to THC acid.

If the rate of THC biosynthesis exceeds the rate of THC breakdown, the THC level in the trichome rises; if the breakdown rate is faster than the rate of biosynthesis, the THC level drops.

Clear or slightly amber transparent resin is a sign that the glandular trichome is still active. As soon as resin secretion begins to slow, the resins will usually polymerize and harden. During the late floral stages the resin tends to darken to a transparent amber color.

If it begins to deteriorate, it first turns translucent and then opaque brown or white. Near-freezing temperatures during maturation will often result in opaque white resins. During active secretion, THC acids are constantly being formed from CBD acid and breaking down into CBN acid

edit to how they are arrived

THCA (THC acids as you put it) is not formed from CBDA.
THCA is formed from CBGA, CBDA is also formed from CBGA, as is CBCA.
CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid) is the precursor to most other cannabinoids.

It goes: Geranyl phosphate --> Olivetolic acid --> Cannabigerolic acid --> [THCA / CBCA / CBDA]

Oh wow. Ok.
It's unbelievable how much disinformation there's on the net! Even serious websites and books do keep telling the story of changing the high by color of trichs. I've read it a hundred times at least. In my short period of growing I was CONVINCED I should wait till amber... Man, this is so precious info!!! Thank you so much again!
Good thing having thrown the Kamino into the bag.. Hehe! TY :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Oh wow. Ok.
It's unbelievable how much disinformation there's on the net! Even serious websites and books do keep telling the story of changing the high by color of trichs. I've read it a hundred times at least. In my short period of growing I was CONVINCED I should wait till amber... Man, this is so precious info!!! Thank you so much again!
Good thing having thrown the Kamino into the bag.. Hehe! TY :)
Yes, I am a fan of good and repeatable data buddy, I agree with the problems. I have written something here, perhaps you might like it. I think it might go someway to explaning how this happens and why, forgive my somewhat dry tone in it. If you are an SEO sorry again but....

Thanks you all for your support of BOX, we really do appreciate it, its a crowded market, we know the choices are vast, and so we made our nutrients to be precious to us personally, that way you all are too when you choose to grow with us :-)

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So here's a few pics..
Top one is the Honey Boo Boo.. I started LST 2 days ago and she is filling out beautifully..

Bottom 2 are the Neville Haze.. A beautiful plant.. Nice green color and is starting to get tall

20160316 133158
20160316 133212
20160316 130116
20160316 130132
Vggir

Vggir

Hey guys! I know this isn't about growing, but I'm just bursting to tell someone! I've got me a job interview for tomorrow!!!! I'm so happy! It's my chance to finally leave a bad living environment with my child's father! I've waiting for this for so long!!!! Send me all the good positive vibes, and best wishes y'all can muster! I reAlly need this!! :)

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hey guys! I know this isn't about growing, but I'm just bursting to tell someone! I've got me a job interview for tomorrow!!!! I'm so happy! It's my chance to finally leave a bad living environment with my child's father! I've waiting for this for so long!!!! Send me all the good positive vibes, and best wishes y'all can muster! I reAlly need this!! :)
Great to hear! All the best for your future plans!!! Hope kiddy's doing well! I'm about to change my life as well. Giving up 20 years of dream-catching... Seems to be the years of great changes indeed. Lots of my real-life friends have to look for new roads too right now.. @Klintus huh... lots of changes and chances everywhere... And I bet it will be for the better. Got a good feeling everything will be fine again soon. Lots of good luck, optimism and strength for u Vggirl!!
:kiss:

Vggir

Vggir

Great to hear! All the best for your future plans!!! Hope kiddy's doing well! I'm about to change my life as well. Giving up 20 years of dream-catching... Seems to be the years of great changes indeed. Lots of my real-life friends have to look for new roads too right now.. @Klintus huh... lots of changes and chances everywhere... And I bet it will be for the better. Got a good feeling everything will be fine again soon. Lots of good luck, optimism and strength for u Vggirl!!
:kiss:
Thank you so much @Ooopsi !!! Yes!! 2016 is the year for great changes! Change can be very scary, but if we change our outlook to see change as a new adventure, Change can be exciting!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Thank you so much @Ooopsi !!! Yes!! 2016 is the year for great changes! Change can be very scary, but if we change our outlook to see change as a new adventure, Change can be exciting!
WORD! Letting go is hard at first but one of the most important lessons in life. I see it like this: you may be closing one door, but there will be 2 or more new ones to open... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom