New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I am really pleased how these lotion bars turned out. The lip balms look good too. Lotion bars are made with cannabis-coconut oil shea butter cocoa butter and vitamin E oil and these were scented with a rose fragrance from essential oils. The silicone mold is a soap mold but works very well here. I may try to make a little cash with these and @Vggir knows a couple gals who may like them. I am certainly gonna make more items like these especially for my arthritis and I have them ugly nodes that are really knotty lookin all over my hands so I like to pamper my hands. I tried some tonight as my knuckles and wrists were aching and the lotion did take the edge off the intense pain I was feeling.
The last picture is of the seafood nachos we made and ate.

Lotion bars and lip balmsMay 2016
Seadood nachos
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I am really pleased how these lotion bars turned out. The lip balms look good too. Lotion bars are made with cannabis-coconut oil shea butter cocoa butter and vitamin E oil and these were scented with a rose fragrance from essential oils. The silicone mold is a soap mold but works very well here. I may try to make a little cash with these and @Vggir knows a couple gals who may like them. I am certainly gonna make more items like these especially for my arthritis and I have them ugly nodes that are really knotty lookin all over my hands so I like to pamper my hands. I tried some tonight as my knuckles and wrists were aching and the lotion did take the edge off the intense pain I was feeling.
The last picture is of the seafood nachos we made and ate.
Ohhhh how I miss Baltimore seafood

The products look awesome

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up What's up.. Hope everyone had a good day and home relaxing now. I've slacked a lot on journals on here so wanted to throw up a bunch of pics.. All of these pics are of the DNA Honey Boo BOO cut, she's been in flower for 50 days today

20160517 132537
Screenshot 2016 05 18 18 20 44
20160517 124307
20160518 181940
20160519 130116
2016 05 18 182150
str8smokn

str8smokn

What's crackin pimp?
The old Fat ass Boo Boo is looking very nice ..
Is that sticky traps on the inside of her Girdle? I know you had gnat problems there for a bit..
Hope it's clearing up for you now..
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's crackin pimp?
The old Fat ass Boo Boo is looking very nice ..
Is that sticky traps on the inside of her Girdle? I know you had gnat problems there for a bit..
Hope it's clearing up for you now..
STR8
Whats up brotha
Ya she is looking nice and shes got about 3 buds that are full of beans so I'm pumped about that
I had a sticky trap in there but took it out
Dude them gnats were a PAIN IN THE ASS to get rid.. I'm praying to the farming god's that I never get em again

how's your girl's doing str8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Whats up brotha
Ya she is looking nice and shes got about 3 buds that are full of beans so I'm pumped about that
I had a sticky trap in there but took it out
Dude them gnats were a PAIN IN THE ASS to get rid.. I'm praying to the farming god's that I never get em again

how's your girl's doing str8

My ladies are enjoying life right now.
I have just moved another ladie into the flower room ,so she is 3weeks staggered from the others in there.
And my outdoors are loving that the temp is coming back up ..
Nice colors with the cold spell,but slowed the growth down I think.
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

My ladies are enjoying life right now.
I have just moved another ladie into the flower room ,so she is 3weeks staggered from the others in there.
And my outdoors are loving that the temp is coming back up ..
Nice colors with the cold spell,but slowed the growth down I think.
STR8
Sweet dude
I'm definitely pulled up to see how outdoors goes for ya

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

The only cool thing about staying away from the site for too long is that every time you get back you have tons of amazing pictures to go through... haha...Nice looking gardens you have there! Damn...
I just recently switched from autos to photoperiod again. Trying some Florida Lemons from DNA. Mainlined...
Started a new journal but I'll be throwing in some pics in here from time to time!
Wishing you all the best folks! Happy farming <3

Latest posts

Top Bottom