New room build....Out of Legos?

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

ha, tell me about it, still have pinhole scars on my hands from putting that shit back up. only the best for my girls though..

dankworth

dankworth

ha, tell me about it, still have pinhole scars on my hands from putting that shit back up. only the best for my girls though..
Dude I like the guys that take the HD screen, 2" x 4", and cut a bunch of it out, with lots and lots and lots and nothing but sharp edges to cut yourself with. Been there. Learned to leave an inch and fold it over with pliers for a rounded edge.
Then I went to the 6" grid in the concrete section that does not cut me. So much fun.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Dude I like the guys that take the HD screen, 2" x 4", and cut a bunch of it out, with lots and lots and lots and nothing but sharp edges to cut yourself with. Been there. Learned to leave an inch and fold it over with pliers for a rounded edge.
Then I went to the 6" grid in the concrete section that does not cut me. So much fun.

I too was thinking of the 6" sheets of concrete mesh. How's this working out for you?

dankworth

dankworth

I too was thinking of the 6" sheets of concrete mesh. How's this working out for you?
Fucking love it. Bend wings upright at 90 degrees, then secure horti-trellis to that. So stems rest against metal screen(twist-tie into place if necessary) and colas lean against horti-trellis. Don't do shit after the prune except remove a fan leaf or two if you feel like.
Wish my strain would branch more and not be stocky like this, it would be cooler if I had more regular-type colas.

Top Bottom