New room old grower, lights,lights lights and AC??

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Been out the game a good 10 years. State finally flipped rec. So the wife gave me the thumbs up.
I have a nice size space. Framing complete and waiting to rough in electrical.
Flower room 1 is 16.5 x 13.5 10.5 ceilings.
I have 6 gavita 1000e de. Probably gonna start with 4k and add as I go.
My overall plan is checker board 4 1k de and 5 led. Looking at gavita 1930e and grandmaster along with some of the California lighting.
I may eventually go all led but as of now my only experience is a veg tent with a hlg 250 veg pro.

What would be ideal light setup for this size room? I want leds that I can mount high like the de hps and adjust dimmer for light intensity. Anybody checker board hps and leds?

My main hiccup is sizing the ac for this because I'm not sure which way I'm gonna go. I'm thinking a 36k cassette mini split will work no matter which way I go. Can a 24k mini work if I go all led?

This room will be sealed co2 enriched with all the bells and whistles. Thinking trollmaster controllers and gadgets, coco tables and or cch2o undercurrents.

Let me know what you think

Pic is the veg section with the first mothers. Gonna flower them under 2 600 hps and a 315 cmh
Trop cherry, Grape gas and zlushiez

New room old grower lightslights lights and ac
ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

Go big or go home! Hell yeah great space! As far as lights anything built with Samsung LM301h diodes. HLG, Spider Farmer SF series, and others.

Top Bottom