New to the site!

• Thread starter FusionFreq
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FusionFreq

FusionFreq

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site, been growing for a year now I still have lots to learn and hope I can gain more knowledge here. I'm an expat from South Florida living in Colombia. We are allowed to grow 20 plans for personal use here and carry a personal dose of 20grams. Found this site by chance on cross breeding, which is something that I'm very interested in.
I hope to learn a lot and contribute to the community anyway I can.

FusionFreq

FusionFreq

welcome to the farm

Would love to see your garden living in the uk we can’t grow legally so it’s all hidden away

Having a garden full must be nice 🙂
I currently don't have anything growing, I'm on a pheno hunt at the moment looking for plants to cross that best fit the region of the country that I'm living in, the weather here is sunny year round with temps in the 30c to 40 max. I have access to a lot of seed banks plus the local strains, like Santa Marta Gold, Punta Roja and Punta Morada just to name a few.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Sounds interesting
I used to a closet breeder for about 5 years

It’s was a interesting time as I loved seeing the end results and working with them to achieve what your looking for

Looking forward to see your results when you get what your looking for

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Welcome to the Farm 😄

20 Plants sounds damn impressive, is that 20 plants at the moment or per year?

Were allowed to have 3 Plants at any given time, no matter male/female or even industrial hemp, but just allowed to have 50g dried stuff at home 🤨
Law maker at its peak

Happy Growing 👊

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Welcome to the Farm 😄

20 Plants sounds damn impressive, is that 20 plants at the moment or per year?

Were allowed to have 3 Plants at any given time, no matter male/female or even industrial hemp, but just allowed to have 50g dried stuff at home 🤨
Law maker at its peak

Happy Growing 👊
Your lucky 5 years jail time here and if your dealing it goes upto 15

Top Bottom