New to this just curious

• Thread starter thirtysixzipzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

My plant isn't very tall but it has already started getting orange hairs is this normal?
New to this just curious 2
New to this just curious 3
New to this just curious 4

New to this just curious
Z

Zill

Aces! Each grow with same strain will be different. A lot of times when the plant is young and seems odd it will outgrow those traits. Typically.

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Aces! Each grow with same strain will be different. A lot of times when the plant is young and seems odd it will outgrow those traits. Typically.
Good to hear I'm going to ride my first ever grow out and hopefully I get a little out of it I have to try my first ha

C

climbit

Wait but isn’t the premature change in color due to pollination? I’d think or rather I thought that the change in color happens once the buds are somewhat mature… you know, like a baby bud.

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Wait but isn’t the premature change in color due to pollination? I’d think or rather I thought that the change in color happens once the buds are somewhat mature… you know, like a baby bud.
It's my only plant no males...

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

haven't been on here in a while since my first failed attempt but got some new seeds and have one soaking right now and grow advice for this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom