Nirvana Bubblicious Autoflower

• Thread starter Tyson79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tyson79

Tyson79

I harvested the smaller of the two plants tonight. I was seeing more amber, so I harvested after a one week flush. The other plant is still going. It's yellowing up a lot, so probably going to harvest it in a few days as well.

Here is the smaller plant after trimming.

IMG 20160404 024027217
Tyson79

Tyson79

Today was harvest day for the bigger plant. I found that the buds were less dense, a bit thinner, and much longer than the smaller plant. A lot more leaves too. Harvesting was a pain in the ass.

Here are a couple pics.

Paper banana for scale.

IMG 20160405 150859556
IMG 20160405 150601649
Tyson79

Tyson79

I wasn't sure if I was trimming correctly. I held the buds by the stem and cut off anything that didn't have "sugar" or anything that stuck out like bed-head.

It looks good, but not sure if it is correct.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

i would suggest transplanting over starting in final homes its much harder to control soil moisture in larfer pots with tiny plants. i fedllike transplantibg makes it so you can chexk out tge root devekopment
They say not to transplant autos on here, plant the seeds in their final pot. They also say it IS ok to transplant larger autos, but transplanting small autos can supposedly stunt their growth and greatly affect yield.

Tyson79

Tyson79

They say not to transplant autos on here, plant the seeds in their final pot. They also say it IS ok to transplant larger autos, but transplanting small autos can supposedly stunt their growth and greatly affect yield.

I transplanted these two when they were about a week old. Didn't seem to effect them. I'm sure each plant is different though.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Today was harvest day for the bigger plant. I found that the buds were less dense, a bit thinner, and much longer than the smaller plant. A lot more leaves too. Harvesting was a pain in the ass.

Here are a couple pics.

Paper banana for scale.

Lol.
Where'd the paper banana come from? Just laying around..
Looks like a nice first run.
STR8

Tyson79

Tyson79

I made the banana just for this. Just Google "banana for scale". Haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom