Not seen much growth in a week on my seedling

• Thread starter Bakedbean92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bakedbean92

Hi everyone I started my seedling about 3 weeks ago and I’ve been making very slow progress it’s more of an experiment as i am low on funding and I thought I’d try my luck with household lights I’m hoping to purchase a better light before flowering but just wanted peoples opinion if it’s looking alright I’m using soil and it’s a gamble on the seed as it’s one that I picked out of a smoke I’ve had the first pictures are a week ago and the second two are this morning

Not seen much growth in a week on my seedling
Not seen much growth in a week on my seedling 2
Not seen much growth in a week on my seedling 3
Not seen much growth in a week on my seedling 4
P

phillyguy

I'm no pro but this is the slow time. Give them some time and they will get going again. This stage always makes me think my plants got dwarfed somehow.

B

Bakedbean92

Thank you I’ve put it down to me watering a bit too much and the roots are developing rather than the leafs it’s seems a bit happier since I’ve been letting the soil dry out a bit

P

phillyguy

Good deal. I was over watering mine and they did the same thing. At this point it takes 5 to 7 days to dry out enough to be watered. A couple look bad because i transplanted them when they were a couple weeks old. I'm just happy they survived and seem to be on track.

20240503 201050
B

Bakedbean92

They look like they are coming on nicely today will be the 4th day without water the leafs have started reaching up now they had started drooping 2 days ago and I made the same decision and moved up pot size way too soon so like you say that’s another reason to slow the growth down but we live and learn

Top Bottom