Not so new returning grower

• Thread starter Lurpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurpin

Lurpin

Hey everyone. I'm slightly new to this forum even though my account is from 2018. I'm a returning grower of sorts after about 3 years taking time off from growing. I have grown cannabis for the better part of a decade and a half. Black market, and professionally. I had to take a break from growing for a couple of years because I decided it was time to change careers, and start a family. Now that I'm well on my way to finishing my B.S. and starting a new job, as well as a family. I decided I couldn't stay away from my true passion anymore. So here I am. I thought I might as well immerse myself into the community again, as I'm sure a lot has changed in the 3 years that I have taken a hiatus. I have hundreds of different seeds that I have collected over the years, but that didn't stop me from making a purchase of more seeds from Cannaventure recently. I have some east coast sour diesel, animal cookies, grapefruit chem, and las vegas triangle kush on the way and should be in my mailbox tomorrow. I'm excited to get growing again, and to chat with all of you about it. I haven't smoked any bud in about three years too, but I think I'm gonna wait to smoke again when I chop down my first harvest.

See you guys around the forums.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Hey everyone. I'm slightly new to this forum even though my account is from 2018. I'm a returning grower of sorts after about 3 years taking time off from growing. I have grown cannabis for the better part of a decade and a half. Black market, and professionally. I had to take a break from growing for a couple of years because I decided it was time to change careers, and start a family. Now that I'm well on my way to finishing my B.S. and starting a new job, as well as a family. I decided I couldn't stay away from my true passion anymore. So here I am. I thought I might as well immerse myself into the community again, as I'm sure a lot has changed in the 3 years that I have taken a hiatus. I have hundreds of different seeds that I have collected over the years, but that didn't stop me from making a purchase of more seeds from Cannaventure recently. I have some east coast sour diesel, animal cookies, grapefruit chem, and las vegas triangle kush on the way and should be in my mailbox tomorrow. I'm excited to get growing again, and to chat with all of you about it. I haven't smoked any bud in about three years too, but I think I'm gonna wait to smoke again when I chop down my first harvest.

See you guys around the forums.
I just started back here as well after a few years. Welcome back🙂

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Ah... So many seeds! So little time!

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't smoked any bud in about three years
That's quite a tolerance break! You're sure to really enjoy your next harvest! Nothing compares to growing our own.

Lurpin

Lurpin

I just started back here as well after a few years. Welcome back🙂
Thanks, it feels good to be back around my people.

Ah... So many seeds! So little time!

Welcome to the forum!

That's quite a tolerance break! You're sure to really enjoy your next harvest! Nothing compares to growing our own.
That really is the issue. I have so many seeds that I don't know what to do with them all. Still buying more, it's an addiction. Like collecting stamps, or baseball cards.

Top Bottom